Our valued sponsor

Prop firm trading in UAE

Thank you for your view. Would you by any chance have a source about it, as a service is still provided
Just look at the footer at every prop firm , no one uses real accounts. In every footer the page states that you are trading "simulated accounts". Most use eightcap or thinkmarkets(Proprietary trading | ThinkMarkets) .You can use one of these "ready-made" solution or just ask an broker of your choice for docs and let a dev implement it himself. If you need a dev with experience with prop firms or have other questions you can contact me . Examples :
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

Thank you for your view. Would you by any chance have a source about it, as a service is still provided
But watchout there are a lot of prop trading solutions providers that are shady .

They all use the metatrader broker api to monitor access & manage evals etc.. But be really cautious which provider you choose or if you want to do it on your own (which I recommend )

Last edited:
Just look at the footer at every prop firm , no one uses real accounts. In every footer the page states that you are trading "simulated accounts". Most use eightcap or thinkmarkets(Proprietary trading | ThinkMarkets) .You can use one of these "ready-made" solution or just ask an broker of your choice for docs and let a dev implement it himself. If you need a dev with experience with prop firms or have other questions you can contact me . Examples :View attachment 6050View attachment 6051View attachment 6052

But watchout there are a lot of prop trading solutions providers that are shady .

They all use the metatrader broker api to monitor access & manage evals etc.. But be really cautious which provider you choose or if you want to do it on your own (which I recommend )
Thanks for your view and proposal. Yes I know these prop firms, how they work, and the fact that demo accounts are being used.

This thread is actually more about the regulations present in UAE (e.g. which decree), that could enforce traders to have a license for prop firms trading, given the remuneration they can receive from them; considering this is indeed on a demo account and there is no direct fund management.

Thanks for your view and proposal. Yes I know these prop firms, how they work, and the fact that demo accounts are being used.

This thread is actually more about the regulations present in UAE (e.g. which decree), that could enforce traders to have a license for prop firms trading, given the remuneration they can receive from them; considering this is indeed on a demo account and there is no direct fund management.
No they can't force someone to an license as your doing no wealth management .

Latest Threads