Our valued sponsor

Property Broker (Italy)

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
Any recommended property brokers in Italy (farmstead/villa) etc.

Not really as a investment, more so as a holiday home for use under-under the 180 day rule.

3+ rooms/bathrooms etc.

South, North or even outskirts of rome.

Old, nothing new.

And certainly not comparable with no-see-ums which can eat you alive on a sandy beach.
Same same but different.

In any case, I would first spend at least 2 months in the summer on site before buying anything.

My demarcation line runs north from Sanremo to Trieste when it comes to Italy. In Croatia up to Zadar. France never ever (again)…

For that budget it’s unlikely you find anything decent in a decent location. Anyway try searching on Case in vendita - Immobiliare.it

Not very common if you avoid unhealthy and wind-less places. And certainly not comparable with no-see-ums which can eat you alive on a sandy beach.
Already live on a beach, on a mountain, below a mountain.
Looking for something 'rural' and 'antiquated' to relax.

Same same but different.

In any case, I would first spend at least 2 months in the summer on site before buying anything.

My demarcation line runs north from Sanremo to Trieste when it comes to Italy. In Croatia up to Zadar. France never ever…
Really? I've always found just 'doing it' works out best... makes it more fun.

you can find plenty of that for sale at just one Euro: 1 euro houses in Italy 2022
There's even an expat community of ppl that bought these 1 EUR homes, furnished these and started living there. Some later sold these to buy better/bigger properties.

There are even cities that will give you 30k EUR tax credit against all investments into the property you buy.

DM me and I'll dig these guys from my youtube history.
They have a lot of tips for new expats in Italy.

you can find plenty of that for sale at just one Euro: 1 euro houses in Italy 2022
If you don’t mind footing the bill to refurbish the house

Have a look in Puglia (Leuca area), Sardinia ( chia e pula or north of cagliari ) you can buy either A great sea property for 60-80 k or a nuraghe for 12-20k then refurbish it. Plenty of low cost properties both in rural and seaside areas. Just hit to a local agency, they usually feature best prices off season ( October to march)

Latest Threads