Our valued sponsor

Provider for active stripe account

Hi!
I have seen here an AD of a provider offering verified Stripe accounts.

Has anybody tried? Does anybody know other providers of verified Stripe accounts?

Thanks!
Hi, offering verified setups of Stripe + Payoneer, you can follow our experience on forum through the Uniqpayments reviews thread. I can share more detailed info on our setup and vouches, just hmu. What GEO are you looking for your Stripe account ?

Hi, offering verified setups of Stripe + Payoneer, you can follow our experience on forum through the Uniqpayments reviews thread. I can share more detailed info on our setup and vouches, just hmu. What GEO are you looking for your Stripe account ?
If you don't mind me asking, is this kind of accounts you provide can be used safely for Ecom in europe ? any risk of holds ?

If you don't mind me asking, is this kind of accounts you provide can be used safely for Ecom in europe ? any risk of holds ?
Yes, this can be used safely for Ecom in Europe if you follow our guidelines and instructions provided with the setup. However, the risks of holds remain the same whether you use your personal account and can be associated with your chargeback rate if it exceeds 1 percent. Additionally, it's important to note that there is a gradual warm-up period for an account, which would take 6-9 weeks to properly make it work. Please DM so I can share more detailed information regarding this.