Our valued sponsor

Question about EMI

countryfree

Sep 24, 2017
Visit site
I have a question. I have no experience with any EMI, but I've read that some don't provide IBANs, and that when a client makes a transfer, from his EMI account, to a third party, the name of the client doesn't appear. This could be interesting to me... But what does the third party see? Just that a bank transfer has arrived from some unknown company in Lithuania or elsewhere?

Thanks a lot for the reply! I could use that. I've said Lithuania because I believe there are several EMIs which are based there, so it works like this with Paysera, good to know. I could use that to make payments in the UK or Italy, with an order number as a reference, so the recipient would identify me as the source, but without my name actually appearing. Of course, I understand my name would be recorded by the EMI, but it's still nice.

Thanks a lot for the reply! I could use that. I've said Lithuania because I believe there are several EMIs which are based there, so it works like this with Paysera, good to know. I could use that to make payments in the UK or Italy, with an order number as a reference, so the recipient would identify me as the source, but without my name actually appearing. Of course, I understand my name would be recorded by the EMI, but it's still nice.

I am afraid it will not work for UK and Italy, because both countries are in SEPA zone
And most of EMIs have direct SEPA