Our valued sponsor

Question about irish possibility

So the $150 cover a LLC or Ltd? I have no clue about what to choose for now. Will have to do some research.

Awesome , thanks I'll think about going 2 month in Cyprus could be the best and coolest solution after all, also what do you think about Delaware? As my biggest customer is American , maybe it would be better for me to stop making business with the other European smaller customer ? Or the worry will be the same and Delaware will anyway tell to hacienda that a guiri is trying to avoid over taxation ? By the way I'm not Spanish, i just live here but dont have the permanent resident paper or so.

Thanks again for your time
You don't need to spend 2 months in a row. You can do it in several stages to get your certificate in Cyprus

Yes bro....For an LLC yeah, I think for a C corp you won't have any problem as well
@ cetme I have a doubt and a question about your approach. You say that you have an LLC in Wyoming and an
associated account in Dominica. In the Paxum who is considered as UBO of the company (LLC)?
Is the mandatory/manager/director domicilied in Spain, or France or other higth tax country?
Because if it's so, the CRS applied in Dominica will report to
the country of where the UBO is registred as resident.
LLC is considered as transparent company. So if you are resident in Spain or France, or any other hight tax country,
you will must to pay as own revenue. But if you are resident in the correct place as Cyprus, Malta
or Ireland you will not pay tax for the revenue outside.

oh oh. It would be good that you try to change it. I refer the residence
changing the residence wont be possible in my case as I have to rule the business I cannot take vacation in Cyprus and their is no interest for my business there so it will be time lost, is there another possibility for the bank account related to the American LLC ? Maybe trying to open an account in America in the same town as the LLC is located? Or another country who ain't part of the UBO etc ?

changing the residence wont be possible in my case as I have to rule the business I cannot take vacation in Cyprus and their is no interest for my business there so it will be time lost, is there another possibility for the bank account related to the American LLC ? Maybe trying to open an account in America in the same town as the LLC is located? Or another country who ain't part of the UBO etc ?
The reply was for cetme :D ....But as I know I don't see other easier solution. If you are resident in spain you have not more options. If you want open anaccount in USA you will must to take a fly to USA. But your residence will be playing against you with fatca. The main problem to resolve is the residency. One thing is where you live and other thing is where you are resident. You need to make this difference- This is the main point of view.

The fact is, I'm not really resident in Spain, I'm just in Spain and for the country I'm born it , they just know I no longer live in , they also know I was in Spain for vacation time as I had to renew my ID card , so honestly i dont know legally where I'm resident lol

I recognize that it is not easy to leave the "hacienda" circle in Spain. If you have a business and are contributing to social security, it is not easy to leave the circuit. If you have a woman and children in school it is almost impossible because "hacienda" considers that your vital center is where your family lives. You will need a divorce or separation decree so that doing a dissociation of your real residence. If you have any interest in the country, car, apartment, family, "hacienda" you will have difficulty believing that you live in another country and you will have to prove it with a strong prooves. All depend of your status. If you are divorced without properties it's easier. If you have an apartment you will need to rent it, because they will control the electricity consomption to see if they are people living in. It's not easy. But not imposible. all depend of your status

My wife dont work and we have no child , in fact my only link with hacienda is because I'm autonomo actually , but I'll finish it asap , I dont own an house here or somewhere else , I'm renting and as you know in Spain, all came to the land owner name , utility etc so my name really is only for the autonomo, stuff that I can cancel tomorrow if I want , do you think it will be easier since I'm dont rule anything else than the autonomo ? Thanks for your help

My wife dont work and we have no child , in fact my only link with hacienda is because I'm autonomo actually , but I'll finish it asap , I dont own an house here or somewhere else , I'm renting and as you know in Spain, all came to the land owner name , utility etc so my name really is only for the autonomo, stuff that I can cancel tomorrow if I want , do you think it will be easier since I'm dont rule anything else than the autonomo ? Thanks for your help
If you are "autonomo your are in full foot in "hacienda" throught "seguridad social". You can say tomorrow to "seguridad social" that you don't work any more and unsubscribe . But other thing very diferent is the fiscality. You need to apply with modelo 036 or 037. depend of your case. But the best to avoid errors and a big penalty fee is to go to any "gestoria". You can easy unsuscribe to the social security. Other thing very diferent is to unsuscribe in "hacienda" and to proove that you not must to pay taxes

I have a gestor here who handle everything , I can explain him that I want to cut everything because I want to travel more and wont be back in Spain for years or so , and making everything here in Spain at my wife name ( we ain't married or anything , just in couple ) so hacienda didn't know I have a wife , I'm single on my paper if it seem good to you ? I know it's a tricky situation and honestly if hacienda wasnt that much greedy I would have be happy to be taxed here , but they take way too much , leaving me in a arsh situation every 3 month lol

Latest Threads