Our valued sponsor

Question about sudden popularity of Commerzbank

johnappleshed

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
Hello!

I represent a corporate service provider and we receive a lot, and I mean A LOT of requests for Commerzbank business accounts.

Can anyone explain, why is it suddenly so popular today? Many requests have connections to crypto investments, but I can’t imagine if this respectable German bank is suddenly involved in crypto.

Thanks in advance!

I represent a corporate service provider and we receive a lot, and I mean A LOT of requests for Commerzbank business accounts.

Requests from who i.e German residents or Afghan goat farmers?

Please elaborate where the requestors are based as language, residency etc can play a part.

Commerzbank has a history of having an above-average risk appetite. It's possible that with Wirecard gone, people are researching and finding mentions of Commerzbank in similar contexts. Commerzbank is by no means a Wirecard (much bigger, much more risk averse), but they do work with offshore companies and riskier structures/businesses far more than the other major German banks.

Regarding crypto, Commerzbank has had a few experiments and R&D running involving blockchain and crypto. Maybe something recently came from that? Or someone out there is spreading misinformation.

Reactions: tsu458
Requests from who i.e German residents or Afghan goat farmers?

Please elaborate where the requestors are based as language, residency etc can play a part.
Primarily Russian business which you could probably compare to Afghan goat farmers, lol, but the usual request requires an EU/European shelf company that has an active corporate bank account at a Commerzbank branch anywhere in the EU, except Germany. It can also be Serbia, Croatia, doesn’t matter, what matters is a bank account at this very bank and that’s a request from client’s investors who can transfer money to clients only on one condition - and that’s a Commerzbank corporate account. Usually these requests involve crypto relationships

what matters is a bank account at this very bank and that’s a request from client’s investors who can transfer money to clients only on one condition - and that’s a Commerzbank corporate account. Usually these requests involve crypto relationships

You are flying in the skies buddy. This, is an "idiotic scheme!" So, basically you are dealing with cybercriminals not investors period. A normal investor will never approach anyone with such a "absurd deal" They want to use you as a " money mule" point A, point B and point C. But remember when you receive such of funds you are the first target for law enforcement agents:)) They won't come after "them" because you will dilute stolen cash through crypto. Good luck with your "get-rich fast"

Reactions: Silvio
I used Commerzbank back in the days with a local German Company and Residence and they shut you down even with one negative entry in the Schufa registry.

Can't imagine anything about the mentioned here for Commerzbank in Germany is true.

In the past Fidor Bank had the highest risk appetite for personal non-resident accounts that deal with cryptocurrency but for company accounts they require German company with residence director as well.

The banks have nothing to do with these "wannabe investors". They are so despread to make a dime. Crooks use Word Microsoft 2010 and then convert to PDF instead of using "real Bank protocols!" These clowns are so sick. Here is my 2 cents for this forum check telegram group "Bernard Group". This is a safe legit group which exposing mentally ill people. Maybe you can find your dream "Microsoft Word Investor" here:}

Latest Threads