Our valued sponsor

Questions about withdrawing money

manager

Offshore Agent
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I would like you know a few things about withdrawing the money from the offshore bank.

As far as I know simply transferring it to your country won't work because you would still going to pay taxes for it.

So how do you get the money to your country? Withdrawing it from your debit card is not always good because there is always some limit. What is the best method?

Can you go to Cyprus and withdraw for example 8000 euro a day directly from the bank? As far as I know sums below 10k euro are allowed to carry within the EU.

How do you guys do it? Private messages are also welcome :)

Another question: how much does the bank charge per transaction?

Yes they will see your name so therefore never withdrwa your money at your local ATM but go to your neigbhour country to withdraw.

Reactions: manager
Admin said:
Yes they will see your name so therefore never withdrwa your money at your local ATM but go to your neigbhour country to withdraw.
People who I talked to all suggested to use the debit card to get the money, so there should be an easier way.

Could somebody tell me what happens if my company has nominee director? What name will the ATM see then?

Regardless if you have nominees or not, the ATM card will have your name on it as CARD HOLDER data. That's why you should not use the card in any local ATM or find a anonymous debit card.

Reactions: manager