Our valued sponsor

Questions regarding Romanian company

Gi Lonign

Jan 29, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I am a Romanian citizen and I have a SRL company registered in Romania. The company is VAT registered and doing webdesign for international clients. However I am very new, and I have only had one client so far.
Besides that I am currently living and studying in a scandinavian country.

I have a few questions I am hoping some of you can help me answer.
My accountant says that the only ways I can pay out money to myself, is if I hire myself as an employee on a contract, which then results that besides the 10% income tax, I need to pay 25% pension and another 10% health care, which results in a tax of 45%, which seems extremely high?
Another way is by dividends, which I have neen told can only happen at the begining of each year, of the income from previous year, but no possibility of getting dividence on the current year, is that really true?

My accountant also tells me that I need to supply regular invoices in order to keep the VAT number, is that true?
As the business is very new, and it is just meant as a side income while im studying, I dont have any regular clients, so I currently can't supply invoices each month.

Is there better options than having a company registered in Romania?

I hope anyone can give me some advice. :)

OP you try to avoid personal income tax in an Scandinavian country! I don't believe there is anyway out of this, if you should find a legal way of doing it then please post here the details.

Someone already wrote about dividends, your accountant didn't read the new laws, you can withdrawn dividends during the year, without wait the end of the financial year.

Depends what you need the money for, if you are under 1M euro turnover you pay 1% or 3% of it, so you can easily buy things with the company and avoid to declare them as cost (you don't need to lower your profit)

About the VAT is partially true, i mean, you don't need to make invoice every month, but after a period you lose it..
Even if you lose it you can obtain fast in some days, so if you don't have it and you need to make an invoice just ask for the vat number a week earlier...
Starting from 1 february everything about VAT is much easier..

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads