Our valued sponsor

rak offshore company formation

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Now that the phase of depression is over, Dubai is once again luring investors and businessmen from all over the world. It has, for some years, been the hottest spot on the planet for setting up a bus...

Now that the phase of depression is over, Dubai is once again luring investors and businessmen from all over the world. It has, for some years, been the hottest spot on the planet for setting up a business. Apparently, the country enjoys a salubrious business condition with friendly taxation systems and other facilities. If you are planning a Dubai offshore company formation, you cannot ask for a better time than this. Dubai beautifully bridges the eastern world with the western one. Its port is a vital point for all business purposes. Recently, fresh Swiss trading regulations were imposed in the country due to which the prospect of business has gone higher.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hnes9ra_80

You can expect excellent returns on your investment after a company formation UAE. Dubai already has some established business zones where corporate activities have been going on for quite some time with verve and profitability. But you will be delighted to know that new free zones are cropping up paving way to a grander setting for any foreign investor or a prospective entrepreneur. Another advantage of setting up a company in the country is that it has a very conducive environment.

Business is blooming in this part of the world thanks to a wealthy populace. Even the government has been proactive in ensuring safe and secure transactions and in providing the foreigners with complete facilities. As a capitalist, you can even shift base to this country and settle down here with complete comfort. The restrictions are few and far and it is very easy to secure a visa. Dubai is a country which is not just mushrooming corporate houses but is a tourist?s paradise.

People from all over the world are heading to this destination purely for leisure purpose. The presence of big malls, markets and complexes is an exciting prospect for any person willing to invest his money for a Dubai offshore company formation. Besides, this is one of those few countries in Asia where the rate of crime is pretty low. Hence, as a businessman, you will always find yourself in a win-win situation.So, you see, Dubai has everything which a potential capitalist will look for. Setting up a company here will be a low-risk proposition and promises high profits. It is evident from the fact that the demand for company formation in this corner of the world has been growing and growing.

The overall lifestyle is quite healthy and promising. Even the professionals are making a good amount of money and living a sedate life. People like the lawyers, tax consultants, doctors and accountants are thriving and prospering. For a company formation UAE, you will have to meet some formalities like registration, etc. There are professional organizations to help you out so that you can start your venture with minimal loss of time and money. No doubt, your money is going to treble up in the years to come if you make that sensible decision of setting up an offshore company here. Dubai is already being counted amongst the top economic countries and the day is not far away, when it may just topple a country like USA from the pedestal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know of any reliable service provider of RAK companies?

Reactions: suzy
I don't know, I don't trust the whole think RAK.. if you ask me I better want my company setup in some banana island than Dubai or any other places in the UAE, that's my thought's and maybe that will change anytime in the future. So far I stay far away.

I don't know' date=' I don't trust the whole think RAK.. if you ask me I better want my company setup in some banana island than Dubai or any other places in the UAE, that's my thought's and maybe that will change anytime in the future. So far I stay far away.[/quote']
Larger setups it can be of great benefit to setup a RAK company, however, most won't go that route since there are so many other offshore jurisdictions around which makes it faster, easier and cheaper to get started and with less complications in regards to accounting and tax filing.

Well, I was never doubtful of an offshore jurisdiction but I have huge troubles to get my brain think about to form a RAK offshore company in Dubai or anywhere else in the UAE. What I read is that you face high, very high maintainance fees, you have to submit tax reports and do accounting stuff. You can't manage the company at your own, unless you speak their language and live their, so you will need to have some nominee director and shareholders to replace you.

/IMG/rak-offshore-company-formation-in-dubai-rak-uae.jpg

The above let it look like a game to have your company duly incorporated in RAS AL KHAIMAH, UAE - I don't even know where it is, I can find it on Google so it's not a problem, but it does not convience me to actually go that route. I would rather find a offshore jurisdiction for my company that is cheaper in annual fees and also simpler to maintain.

I want to have 100% control of the company and director of that company and I feel I don't get that with a RAK offshore corp.

Reactions: alain and JohnLocke
Nothing is a game when it comes to a business! You may even not put these two words together in one sentence! To form a company in Dubai may be good for one while bad for another one! No fits ALL!

One of the Trucial States (a British Protectorate) until 1971, Ras al-Khaimah is now one of the seven emirates that comprise the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Ras Al Khaimah (which means top of the tent in Arabic) is located on the east side of the Arabian Gulf and constitutes about 3% of the total area of the UAE.
Arabic is the official language of the UAE, but English is widely used in commerce.
That's a snap I found somewhere, you may see it isn't that risky to incorporate your Company in UAE!

/IMG/ras_al_khaimah_map_uae.gif

Reactions: suzy and JohnLocke
Thank you for pin pointing Ra's al Khaymah out for us ;)

Reactions: alain and suzy
It would have been nice to have first hand information about the service provider. I can Google a lot of providers but that's not what I was looking for.

Latest Threads