Our valued sponsor

POLL Rate your experience with various offshore incorporation services

Only use this prefix if you are going to create a POLL

How would you guys your experience with these guys? Who is trustable, dependable, honest?

• Offshore Companies International

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M&B Tax Consultants

• Tetra Consultants

• Healy Consultants

• Globalisation Guide

• Global Wealth Protection

• Avoid Tax Online

• Total voters
Below I've listed these in a poll, please vote on them on which one is good or bad. Who is trustable, dependable, honest?

• Nomad Capitalist
  • Flag theory
  • Offshore Citizen
  • Offshore Companies International
  • M&B Tax Consultants
  • Tetra Consultants
  • Healy Consultants
  • Globalisation Guide
  • Global Wealth Protection
  • Avoid Tax Online

Here are some startupy companies who do the services but don't really give advice and don't have your back from what I understand:
  • Osome
  • Sleek
  • Neat Commerce
  • Stripe Atlas

Reactions: jjrapy
Some feedbacks from my experience. Hope it will be useful :

SFM
Bad experience with SFM, not in your list. They give you a personnal advisor but totally incompetent.
Beware of many hidden fees, the rates displayed are just to call the customer.
E.G. : you have to pay 400€ for the apostille of each document even if you want to do it yourself, If you make your company in a country requiring a seal, they do not let you do it yourself and force you to go through them.
They lost the originals of important notarized documents that I had to redo twice at my expense (everything must be sent to the United Arab Emirates even if you want to incorpore elsewhere).

I heard that they were good for incorporation in the United Arab Emirates but not at all for others locations even if you pay them some extras : no legal background, no useful advice, they only delegate your case to local law firms.

Stripe Atlas
They banned me for no reason despite my requests for explanations... by keeping my money and sending back the money from the orders that were fulfilled to the customers.
I was doing physical sales without any dispute: inexplicable.
So be careful even if you have a legit business : going through atlas does not make you invincible from a stripe ban.

Northwestregisteredagent
Best agent for US LLC on any states you want !
Everything is managed on an online dashboard, responsive support, legal documentation offered.
I am very happy with them and you can pay them montly.

Eternoscorp
Irish law firm about fiscal optimization & legal issues.
Expensive but effective: use it if you have a legal problem or hit a dead end. They are, however, quite rigorous and do not advice borderline thing.

Advice: to create a company in Cyprus, do not go through any online site which are expensive and inefficient: go directly to a local lawyer (accountant is not enought) who will quickly create one.

This begs the question, which services do you recommend?
This will depend on what exactly it is you are looking for!

For instant in the Mentor Group you have the Resource section available here:

Lot's of providers are listed there, so there is my personal list, also available for mentor group gold members only:

There have plenty of valid and reliable providers there, question remains, what is it you are looking for?

This will depend on what exactly it is you are looking for!

For instant in the Mentor Group you have the Resource section available here:

Lot's of providers are listed there, so there is my personal list, also available for mentor group gold members only:

There have plenty of valid and reliable providers there, question remains, what is it you are looking for?
Thank you.

I've found that you've recommended northwestregisteredagent for US. Do you think it is much better than incorporating in a small lawyer firm? Small firms usually handle accounting, submitting yearly required forms, etc..

I haven't seen a company for SG. Is there a recommended service for SG incorporation?

It seems that they are not providing accounting services. What is recommended for the accounting and maintanence things of the company?
But you can ask them if they are able to refer you to an CPA - most of them can do that.

Otherwise search the forum, there are lots of leads here to CPA's in the USA
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com cpa usa
enter above in Google.

Latest Threads