Our valued sponsor

Real bank account for US LLC (foreign-owned, disregarded entity)

bigbite100

Sep 27, 2022
CY
Visit site
Hello,

which real bank (not EMI) allows foreign owned disregarded entity US LLCs (no business activities in US)? "Proof of business" (2 year Wise bank statements) is available.

(EU passport holder), based in Cyprus also UAE residency available.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

which real bank (not EMI) allows foreign owned disregarded entity US LLCs (no business activities in US)? "Proof of business" (2 year Wise bank statements) is available.

(EU passport holder), based in Cyprus also UAE residency available.

Thank you in advance.
I opened one at Citi bank earlier this year. I have a US SSN and history of banking with other US banks, but it was hard to get it done. Most other banks rejected me after I visited them at the local branch. I don't believe you can open an account remotely with a real US bank, being a foreign person.

I dont have a SSN , i only have a EIN for the LLC. do i really need a SSN? did you just go into the branch or did someone introduce you?
I opened one at Citi bank earlier this year. I have a US SSN and history of banking with other US banks, but it was hard to get it done. Most other banks rejected me after I visited them at the local branch. I don't believe you can open an account remotely with a real US bank, being a foreign person.

I dont have a SSN , i only have a EIN for the LLC. do i really need a SSN? did you just go into the branch or did someone introduce you?
I showed up at the branches of various banks, only Citi bank opened the account for me. You might not need an SSN. Just go in prepared, have your tax ID proof from the country of residency, address verification (utility bills etc), whatever else you can show to make your case stronger.

Reactions: bigbite100