Our valued sponsor

Receive a 240k bank transfer on corporate Wise

After they sent me an email to say that I should email: largetransfers [АТ] transferwise.com before further large transfers; I guess that is @wise.com now.
exactly how they work.. so far it looks like they care about their customers and try to take an extra step to not look like most other shitty services i..e PayPal, Skrill, various banks and more.

• Wow
Reactions: AMD and 4br
exactly how they work.. so far it looks like they care about their customers and try to take an extra step to not look like most other shitty services i..e PayPal, Skrill, various banks and more.

That's been my experience so far.

Everything I have dealt with them on has been resolved in 24 hours so far as I can remember.

The support has always been good.

One time I was cut off on a call or a live chat (don't remember) and I thought it was another fob off, but they messaged me later to apologies and fixed the issue.

The card is good if you can get it.

Excellent, service, low rates.

There are some horror stories about them, though in my experience they are very good.

Last year done a 138k euro and this year a 187k euro, not from Stripe but B2B and the moment the wires went my way, I told client to get me their banking wire reference and I immediatly emailed Wise with invoices to cover the wire, no questions asked after, so make sure you eithet contact them beforehand or immediatly after the transfer happens.

Reactions: CaptK and 4br
Hey there!

I have a company in Cyprus that deals with e-commerce (dropshipping). We receive money from our customers via Stripe in dollars, so I need to convert it into euros.

Now I have to receive a Stripe payout of approximately $ 240k and I would like to send them to the corporate Wise account, in order to convert them into euros.

Given the large amount, do you think it is a prudent operation or will they close my corporate Wise account?

In the past, I have received $ 55k from Stripe without any problems on Wise.

If I were to receive 240k from any private person, I would already know the answer: my account would certainly be closed.

However, in this specific case I would get the money from Stripe and have all the supporting documents.

I would not want to split the wire transfers because next month I will have to collect other similar amounts and otherwise it would take me 2 years to transfer the money from Stripe to corporate accounts.

I ask for an opinion from someone who has ever had a similar experience.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Off-topic, but I also moved to Cyprus recently and am doing dropshipping.
Do you have a good accountant/bookkeeper to recommend? :)
Thank you!

Reactions: KScyprus and Marios
Had 4 corporate accounts and one personal with Wise for a few months. All went well also for larger 6 figures transfers, until they rejected a balance transfer from the same company with another bank and following that decided to close all the accounts. No explanation provided.
So, it’s only good until it lasts. Certainly not to be relied on as you only banking solution.

Reactions: KScyprus
Ho avuto 4 account aziendali e uno personale con Wise per alcuni mesi. Tutto è andato bene anche per i trasferimenti a 6 cifre più grandi, fino a quando non hanno rifiutato un trasferimento di saldo dalla stessa società con un'altra banca e in seguito hanno deciso di chiudere tutti i conti. Nessuna spiegazione fornita.
Quindi, è buono solo finché dura. Certamente da non fidarsi come unica soluzione bancaria.
Hi Carlo, thanks for your experience.
I have received several requests for information and are still awaiting the conclusion of the process.

Do you know any good alternatives to Wise?

Hi Carlo, thanks for your experience.
I have received several requests for information and are still awaiting the conclusion of the process.

Do you know any good alternatives to Wise?
Good alternatives: no.
Alternatives: many, read the forum and do your homework.
Hopefully soon banks and fiat will become irrelevant and we can just use crypto for everything!

Latest Threads