Our valued sponsor

receive high amount of money

That was indeed a very general and broad question posted in a completely wrong forum. Therefore, I have moved the thread to a more relevant section of the forum.

You might want to be a bit more specific and in-depth if you are expecting some qualified answers.

That was indeed a very general and broad question posted in a completely wrong forum. Therefore, I have moved the thread to a more relevant section of the forum.

You might want to be a bit more specific and in-depth if you are expecting some qualified answers.
let's say i get 5 million and then have to send 50% back, i could do that with a gift but then i have to pay 35% tax i wonder if there is a better way?

so this is a scam?
Yes, unless it’s that Nigerian prince who has been trying to move his millions for some 30 years now.

IMG_0888.jpeg

Last edited:
let's say i get 5 million and then have to send 50% back, i could do that with a gift but then i have to pay 35% tax i wonder if there is a better way?
Excuse me, but are you really serious about this?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
“Grounded theory analysis showed five core factors influencing scam compliance: psychological traits, empirical factors, motivation, cognitive biases, and emotional imbalance.”

• Love
Reactions: Scivale and jafo
“Grounded theory analysis showed five core factors influencing scam compliance: psychological traits, empirical factors, motivation, cognitive biases, and emotional imbalance.”

Thank you! This is some great research!

Side note: When I was very young, early teens, I used to have a general belief that most have today (gullibility level was 100% for me), so my Italian cousins gave me 2 books called "Le leggi fondamentali della stupidità umana" & "Allegro Ma Non Troppo" rof/% smi(&% - Not gonna lie, at first I took the gifts as an affront and didn't read the books until some years later (when my hurt ego had somewhat healed or maybe I was just tired of being a victim rof/% ). There was NO publicly available internet then, so I wrote them a very long apology letter after I read the books. When reading the books, it felt like Carlo Cipolla was singling me out rof/% . I never forgot this. Gentlemen...I was beyond gullible & stupid! (Probably, I am still somewhat smi(&% )

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
my brother once sent to me accidentally about 50k EUR equivalent in eastern european currency instead of 35k, family matters, no business, pure mistake - I instinctively sent 15k back immediately and considered it resolved.... it took us 2 weeks and 7 phone calls to convince the compliance department that these things happen in real life :D

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads