Our valued sponsor

Receive payments from Russia to Italy for groceries

Hello Friends!

This is my first message here so hello everyone and thanks for letting me here.

I'm looking for a solution to receive 6k € from a Russian company for c0ffee produced in Italy.

The customer told me that payments in EUR and USD currencies are very slow and the russian bank doesn't guarantee that transfers will ever arrive.

He said he can't use cryptos. The customer recommended using CNY (the currency of China).

Can you please recommend me a solution to receive this amount?

I have a company in the UK and one in europe.

I would prefer an online bank / fintech, but I can also travel if it's worth it.

Thank you so much in advance

Last edited:
The customer want to pay to a bank account registered in the name of the company that is selling not a third party
Does perfectmoney issue a bank account in the name of the company registered on their website?
They don't, but your customer can create an account there and fund it with RUB or whatever. He can then send you the funds to your own PerfectMoney account, from which you can withdraw funds to your bank account.

perfectmoney.is
Or perfectmoney.com, apparently.

@Jerry1911, do you have some experience with them?
It seems to be a HK based payment system; but for me, frankly, it does not look as much trustworthy as I would like – almost a complete lack of the information what is behind and how they are licensed, vague legal information, etc. In addition, they are quite expensive, in fact – withdrawal is charged “from 2.85%”, on another place you can find “$50 + 3% (but no more than $1,000).” (They seems to be directly /i.e. without fx/ working with USD, EUR, gold and BTC only; but let's put in aside.)

Nevertheless, for a settlement in RMB (formally, it is incorrect to use the term CNY in this context) I would also recommend using a HK institution, for example opening an account with Currenxie, Airwallex or Statrys, either for the UK company or for the european one. (Currenxie/Airwallex/Statrys are opening accounts in the name of the company that is the account holder.)
But it would be necessary to check whether Currenxie/Airwallex/Statrys perform RMB cross-border payments with Russia; I am not sure about it and the situation is permanently changing. (If not, then generally, Serbia/Turkey/Georgia/Armenia/Kazakhstan etc. route still stands, I guess.)

your customer can create an account there and fund it with RUB or whatever. He can then send you the funds to your own PerfectMoney account, from which you can withdraw funds to your bank account.
Do they still onboard Russian subjects?

Last edited:
Or perfectmoney.com, apparently.

@Jerry1911, do you have some experience with them?
It seems to be a HK based payment system; but for me, frankly, it does not look as much trustworthy as I would like – almost a complete lack of the information what is behind and how they are licensed, vague legal information, etc. In addition, they are quite expensive, in fact – withdrawal is charged “from 2.85%”, on another place you can find “$50 + 3% (but no more than $1,000).” (They seems to be directly /i.e. without fx/ working with USD, EUR, gold and BTC only; but let's put in aside.)

Nevertheless, for a settlement in RMB (formally, it is incorrect to use the term CNY in this context) I would also recommend using a HK institution, for example opening an account with Currenxie, Airwallex or Statrys, either for the UK company or for the european one. (Currenxie/Airwallex/Statrys are opening accounts in the name of the company that is the account holder.)
But it would be necessary to check whether Currenxie/Airwallex/Statrys perform RMB cross-border payments with Russia; I am not sure about it and the situation is permanently changing. (If not, then generally, Serbia/Turkey/Georgia/Armenia/Kazakhstan etc. route still stands, I guess.)

Do they still onboard Russian subjects?
thank you @Forester
I read your reply and I have already contacted Currenxie Airwallex and Statrys.
Before this, I sent an email to almost all banks in Serbia to ask if they can help me with this. Got one negative reply in the meantime.
Can you recommend any bank in Turkey or Georgia?
Thank you so much again

Correct, I think they have 2 domains for backup purposes. The IPs are essentially the same, one ends with .83, the other one with .84.

do you have some experience with them?
No, I just know they've been active for a long time and I've seen some hosting companies use them to accept payments mostly from ex-USSR countries.

almost a complete lack of the information what is behind and how they are licensed, vague legal information, etc
I'm aware of that. There's more info here though: https://fintelegram.com/r4i-the-unregulated-russian-payment-and-lending-platform-perfect-money/

"Perfect Money is an electronic payment system processing non-cash payments on the Internet. It was created not so long ago, in 2007. The official name of the company operating this system is Perfect Money Finance Corp, owned de jure by Startup Research & Investments Ltd., a legal entity registered on the British Virgin Islands. The headquarters and operational service centres of the corporation are located in Zurich and Hong Kong."

Last edited:
Reactions: Forester
has anyone worked with perfect money? I like that not everyone has to know your full information like with paypal.
But the other party also needs a funded account.
If you receive the money I will try this one out....

At this moment you you can use Raiffeisen Bank, last week send 3k euro to Spain (IBAN SEPA), money coming in 2 hours. (minimum transfer now 3k $\Euro)
Really a useful information, thanks for sharing.
P.S. Currenxie/Airwallex/Statrys not working with Russian owner now.
I know that they are not onboarding companies with Russian owners. Do you mean that they even do not accept payments from Russian companies?

You are welcome. (Sorry, I somehow overlooked your reply yesterday. :( )
I read your reply and I have already contacted Currenxie Airwallex and Statrys.
Good luck. The only question is, whether they are able to accept RMB from Russia... (Otherwise they work fine.)
Can you recommend any bank in Turkey or Georgia?
Unfortunately, I do not consider myself being an expert in this field; I know nothing about banking in Turkey and very little about current situation in Georgia re: payments from Russia. Maybe some other member knows, or try to ask in Mentor Group, this is a little bit sensitive problem.
Nevertheless, pay attention to what @PinChoALTA said about Raiffeisenbank above...

Last edited:
Reactions: PinChoALTA
Hello I've been refused by Airwallex (although they said Russia are ok)
Statrys said they could onboard only companies incorporated in HK Singapore and BVI.
Currenxie said they don't want payments with Russia.

Banks in Serbia can open an account but the onboarding fee is very high 1500/2000€

Do you have other recommendations that I can try? PerfectMoney excluded.

thank you so much