Our valued sponsor

Recommend an online SEPA bank for a company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi!
I have this list of online SEPA-friendly banks which might take might company - maybe you can recommend some more?

Transferwise
epayservice
epayments
mistertango

Paysera recently closed my account..

Can you recommend others?

You may setup a kraken account. Not a bank, not an exchange but something where you can deposit and withdraw EUR + USD and they exchange crypto both ways!

The problem with low cost and simplified access is that it appeals to the scum. You do not want to be on the same ship with the scum if you have a somewhat legit business.

I can't recommend any at this point. If you have a non-resident company, I recommend you expect to cough up at least 100 euros per month for basic bank management fee and get a real account. The rate of EMI closures and policy changes of the ones trying to survive is so rapid that it's a serious gamble to trust any critical business dependencies with such services in 2019.

Reactions: JohnLocke
The rate of EMI closures and policy changes of the ones trying to survive is so rapid that it's a serious gamble to trust any critical business dependencies with such services in 2019.
I can only agree to this statement! If you are looking for something long term and stable don't look into EMI's but get a real bank account if possible.

I'm very happy with privat banking in Georgia. For sure you should not bank with them 10s thousand $ but they have really good card programs for daily use and don't report.
You will have to visit the bank right? or do you know of an introducer or something that can open accounts in Georgia for foreign companies i.e. Cyprus, UK or Malta ?

You will have to visit the bank right? or do you know of an introducer or something that can open accounts in Georgia for foreign companies i.e. Cyprus, UK or Malta ?

Remote opening is possible if you only need debit cards. They send you cards by express courier worldwide. Cards have high limits of 20kUSD/EUR/GBP ATM withdraw/day. If you need AMEX platinum credit card you have to collect in branch because they can't send by courier. They don't require address proof with utility bill what is very comfortable with residence in panama or UAE if you don't want to rent something.

I visited branch by myself but have affiliate contract with them so I can make remote introducing or you visit bank by yourself. Remote opening no skype call required. If you don't have shady business they open account for every EU/EEA company and for high reputable places like HK or UAE but not for classic offshore.

I like the way you bank with them because you pay a very low fixed yearly fee and they don't have fees for withdraw at ATM or POS transactions.

Remote opening is possible if you only need debit cards. They send you cards by express courier worldwide. Cards have high limits of 20kUSD/EUR/GBP ATM withdraw/day. If you need AMEX platinum credit card you have to collect in branch because they can't send by courier. They don't require address proof with utility bill what is very comfortable with residence in panama or UAE if you don't want to rent something.

I visited branch by myself but have affiliate contract with them so I can make remote introducing or you visit bank by yourself. Remote opening no skype call required. If you don't have shady business they open account for every EU/EEA company and for high reputable places like HK or UAE but not for classic offshore.

I like the way you bank with them because you pay a very low fixed yearly fee and they don't have fees for withdraw at ATM or POS transactions.

Sound good! can you provide more info how to get an account? What bank? fees? thank you

For sure you should not bank with them 10s thousand $

sounds nice overall but if you don't trust such a bank with more than a few bucks what's the point opening an account compared to any (non-reporting) EMI which will be surely much cheaper
the daily card limits are impressive but you can't use them anyway if your balance is kept that low

sounds nice overall but if you don't trust such a bank with more than a few bucks what's the point opening an account compared to any (non-reporting) EMI which will be surely much cheaper
the daily card limits are impressive but you can't use them anyway if your balance is kept that low

You can't compare a private bank with 100 years of history with a EMI startup.
You can't get this cards with an EMI. They don't report. Privacy is very important for me and if I know that a country in general don't report I feel more comfortable as to hope that a EMI will not do this now or in future.
We speak about yearly fee of 150-200$.
I'm very sceptic person and the only reason I don't bank six figures with them is that they don't have depositor compensation scheme.

You can't compare a private bank with 100 years of history with a EMI startup.

well I can if you suggest to use it as any other EMI, i.e. keep there few thousands maximum and be happy that it's cheap ;-)

ok, I got your point, but sounds kind of weird saying "hey, this is a great bank, everything looks good, but still I don't trust them enough"

Reactions: JohnLocke
well I can if you suggest to use it as any other EMI, i.e. keep there few thousands maximum and be happy that it's cheap ;-)

ok, I got your point, but sounds kind of weird saying "hey, this is a great bank, everything looks good, but still I don't trust them enough"

I can understand your point of view and it depends on your situation. If you want to use it as a safe account for big amounts I don't recommend. But for salary account or daily business account it's the best account I ever had.

In reality it's a fact that more and more EMI's bann accounts, cancel services or holding customer funds. I have my own experience with EMI's that holding my money, block cards and so on.

I feel more safe with a private real bank then with an EMI. I like the personal way you can bank with them at a good price but as everything in life you get what you pay for. I can understand you that it's not worth for you.

That you know without him telling Bank name? There is more than 20 banks in Georgia and they are all scam?
He claimed in several posts to be a service provider spa#¤%& so stop it. Spam calls for spam, wonder why @Admin allow this. It can't be difficult to post the name of the bank and good is, so people may research on their own rather than consider to be spoonfeed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads