Our valued sponsor

Recommendation to get started with Offshore Company

Inventor

Apr 18, 2021
Dnk
Visit site
I have been using alot of time trying to understand the offshore, the different taxrates, benefits, and how to get started.
There is alot of companies out there who is providing services for company formation, bank accounts creation etc.

However iam still not sure where to start, how to know trustfull companies/agencies that can help me to get started and understand my needs and not just selling random packages of solutions, which may not fit my needs.

Things are becoming hardere due to earlier leaks, the OECD and ongoing reststrictions worldwide.

Some of these agencies offer company formation and bank accounts in countries which is listed in OECD where data is shared between countries, or in countries which is blacklisted as offshore countries.
For me it is obvious that of course it should not be countries that are neither in the OECD or are offshore blacklisted.
or did i missed something? and why these agencies are still offering these options?
as i see there is a list for non cooperative jurisdictions here consilium.europa.eu/en/policies/eu-list-of-non-cooperative-jurisdictions/ which i see could be tempting?

Another thing is that iam still not sure why that in some cases it is needed to establish 3 companies.
Example: some companies are located in Denmark (cooperate tax 25%) (income tax 39-55%), then they start another company in Netherland (cooperate tax 25%) (income tax 36-46%)
then they have a 3rd company (example Bermuda) where cooperate tax rate is 0% and finally to relocate to a country where incometax could be low or 0%.
And what about Nominee and can there be a risk.

For me and after some time of research, I can state that it still requires care and proper to make correct business formation and structure and to be associated with an advisor that I can regularly be in contact with.
and therefore i would like to here how did you started, where did you get help from and which agency you will reccomend me to contact to get started, as well as what mistakes you have made and what to not do.

Any ideas and experiences from you is appreciated.
Please also link to websites which you can recommend

However iam still not sure where to start, how to know trustfull companies/agencies that can help me to get started and understand my needs and not just selling random packages of solutions, which may not fit my needs.
You found this place as the first thing, now you already on your way.

There is Mentor Group Gold with the resource section and the various other forums where you can get lots and lots of help.

Finally you have some guys around here which also may reply to this thread, beside waiting you can ask @Fred , @Gediminas , @neweraoffshore , @CaptK and many more to help you, most of them have been around for a very long time!

Reactions: CaptK and Fred

Latest Threads