Our valued sponsor

recommendations for Belize IBC bank account

GoingOffshore1

Sep 24, 2018
Visit site
hi,

looking for suggestions for bank account for Belize IBC. Preferably out of EU, USD/EUR accepted, net banking, VISA/MC available. I can verify my identity and personal visit is not a problem. Shareholders and directory are outside USA.

Looking for a reputable bank in a good standing, not crap like loyalbank which went bankrupt

do you think it is possible to arrange it all alone, or I need to pay someone like smf-offshore to introduce me to the bank ?

Reactions: troubled soul
hi,

looking for suggestions for bank account for Belize IBC. Preferably out of EU, USD/EUR accepted, net banking, VISA/MC available. I can verify my identity and personal visit is not a problem. Shareholders and directory are outside USA.

Looking for a reputable bank in a good standing, not crap like loyalbank which went bankrupt

do you think it is possible to arrange it all alone, or I need to pay someone like smf-offshore to introduce me to the bank ?

Kazakhstan's and Mongolian's banks will open for Belize but no guarantee. Firstly you'll have to pass their compliance.
As for Kazakhstan economics it's completely depends on oil and gas. So while Brent and natural gas are on high prices you should not to be worried. Also central bank of Kazakhstan have a big cash/gold reserves.
Mongolian banks are different. Some of them works with offshore companies some not. Mongolian economics is poorer than Kazakhstan but it not depends of oil and gas prices. They produce a lot of meat (animals) and export it to Russia and elsewhere. And of course they have a good tourism income. You can google Mongolians international trade balance. They have a lot of USA/Canadian and EU companies invested and developing in coal/gold minings. While China is continue to consume coal no worries about Mongolian Economics. Also Central bank of Mongolia holds a big gold storage.
Anyway if you need just a "transactional" it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: proples
hi,

Stay away from sfm offshore, scam company, they will just take your money and you will not get answers anymore!

Latest Threads