Our valued sponsor

Register a second Seychelles company to be director of another company how?

Usually it will be a Seychelles Holding Company, holding shares in other companies.

The company could also act nominee director and/or shareholder actually.

Reactions: plotoffshore
Yes, a Seychelles, Belize, BVI and Cyprus company can be a Holding company, a Nominee shareholder, a Nominee Director and even everything all in one. No problem at all. It add an additional layer of privacy. Also it can act as director for instant in a UK or Cyprus company.

Thanks.. So I just go and register another Seychelles or Belize company and use it as holding company? So I can start making my umbrella offshore setup. 1 paramount company and say 5 sub companies owned by the holding corp. So when I have burned one company I just replace it with another Belize or Seychelles corp right?

Nothing will stop you doing that, actually with the business strategy you have it may even be the best way to structure your Seychelles or Belize company umbrella ;)

You may approach our sales team in order to get the discount if any ;)

You don't need to care that much about the business description when it comes to holding companies or any other form of business activity in the Seychelles. Just put something in the descriptor field and your fine to go. As Admin already said. this is called a holding company / holding structure!

Reactions: JohnLocke
You don't need to care that much about the business description when it comes to holding companies or any other form of business activity in the Seychelles. Just put something in the descriptor field and your fine to go. As Admin already said. this is called a holding company / holding structure!
I agree. just put something into the business description when you order the company and you are fine.

Reactions: Spinat
Is there anyone actually do some sort of check about the business descriptor?

Latest Threads