Our valued sponsor

Regular stock-trading platforms for non-CSR resident (Paraguay)?

el danes

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys

I have a quick question. I have some money on my revolut, which I would like to trade stocks for (No CFD's - just regular buy and hold a stock).

Revolut wont let me trade in their app, as they dont accept trading for residents of Paraguay. So my solution is to transfer the money to a paraguayan bank or an international bank (which accepts residents of Paraguay), and buy stocks from there. So my question is:
which bank is the best net bank for stock trading in Paraguay or for Paraguayan residents (international bank) ?

Cheers

Asuncion stock exchange has a list of members posted although most of their listings are debt obligations.
Never heard of it, tbh. I will try to find it - and how to invest in stocks (mainly Nasdaq).
It just seems so weird to me, that people from Paraguay dont trade stocks....there has to be something that im clearly missing here?

You have lots of options... Plus500, Etoro, Roboforex, XM Global, Alpari, Binary, FX Glory, Just Forex, FXTM, HotForex, IC Markets, No1 Capital Markets, FX Pro, and the list goes on and on and. The way is non-crs brokers. Some are better than others... but see their website, contact them and make your choice. Afterwards, let me know your decision. By the way... I'm interested in obtaining permanent residence in paraguay, I'm from EU. Any suggestion? Thanks.

You have lots of options... Plus500, Etoro, Roboforex, XM Global, Alpari, Binary, FX Glory, Just Forex, FXTM, HotForex, IC Markets, No1 Capital Markets, FX Pro, and the list goes on and on and. The way is non-crs brokers. Some are better than others... but see their website, contact them and make your choice. Afterwards, let me know your decision. By the way... I'm interested in obtaining permanent residence in paraguay, I'm from EU. Any suggestion? Thanks.
Most of these are CFD\FX brokers or suspected bucket shops. Any real brokers for investing in stocks?

I was suggested this one a while back.
Paraguay is on the list.

Paraguay is on the list.
Interesting. Any others?

can we tru

Paraguay is on the list.
can we trust them with our money?

Paraguay is on the list.
TD Ameritrade doesn't work. I've already tried it and Paraguay is banned.

Hi jjrapy, are there any restrictions on buying US-domiciled ETFs such as IGV or IGM (technology ETFs) in Paraguay? For example, the EU does not allow it.
Both are available in interactive brokers, it doesn’t seems to have some sort of restriction.
They’re not available in T212 as I can see.
I use T212 now instead of IB but just because it’s lower fees and easiness of funding trough credit or debit card, if I get to the 100K maybe I’ll analyze if I stay with them or move to IB as some fees are waived from 100K in the account.

Both are available in interactive brokers, it doesn’t seems to have some sort of restriction.
They’re not available in T212 as I can see.
I use T212 now instead of IB but just because it’s lower fees and easiness of funding trough credit or debit card, if I get to the 100K maybe I’ll analyze if I stay with them or move to IB as some fees are waived from 100K in the account.
Awesome. Thanks. Perhaps not as T212 is registered in the UK, hence the ETF restriction. Do you live in PY full time?

Latest Threads