Our valued sponsor

Reliable banks in non-CRS countries that allow remote opening for foreign citizens

Unfortunately, this solution is only available to residents of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and the Republic of China (or Taiwan Province of China). And the bank does not want to advertise it publicly.
I am resident of China at the moment, and citizen of Serbia. Is this option is possible for me? It is really hard to get money out of China without to pay high fees.

as someone living in china and paying tax here, just PAY YR TAXES!
How do you like living in China?
Are you Chinese or a foreigner?

this solution is only available to residents of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and the Republic of China (or Taiwan Province of China)
I have a Chinese supplier in Shenzhen, another in Taipei, and another in Hong Kong (Kowloon side). They would like this solution as I have a few clients in Argentina and Brazil that pay locally in Ciudad del Este, PY. You should be familiar with this area.
My suppliers are not on this site.
How can my suppliers get the info from you or get in touch with you?

Last edited:
I have a Chinese supplier in Shenzhen, another in Taipei, and another in Hong Kong (Kowloon side). They would like this solution as I have a few clients in Argentina and Brazil that pay locally in Ciudad del Este, PY. You should be familiar with this area.
Just for the record, I have a good contact in Paraguay, too. And if you search the forum re: Paraguay, you will find more.

Reactions: jafo
How do you like living in China?
Are you Chinese or a foreigner?

I'm a westerner.
I don't have issues with life here (much safer and cheaper than 'home'); its the politics and the firewall I can't stand.
Financially speaking, the money is pretty decent and the low cost of living really helps. Taxes are not excessive IMO and my home country has a tax agreement that means i'm not a resident back home for tax purposes.
Your dilemma of getting money out is something I face too even though I have the correct tax receipts as it doesn't cover everything I have saved. The ants method of moving small amounts through a network of local friends works for me but when you are talking about 100's of K or millions it's much more difficult and certainly requires the help of an external company. The yuan is in the toilet as far as exchange rates go so thats another thing to consider
Cheers

Reactions: jafo
I will PM you vis-à-vis this. Thank you!
You are welcome.
Just have in mind that the local banking industry is still underdeveloped, as stated above (#80).

i not see any realy good alternatives, i personally find trnc the best and more easy way, i use i local trust company the ubo of the position is only known to the local lawyer , and is imposssible to emforce any international exchange of information
Which banks would you recommend for personal account for non-residents ?

non residents only local banks will open account i would say turk bank is the best due to fact they have uk correspondent account with their branch il london
i suggest to buy a small appartment or open a company than also turkish bank will open to you