Our valued sponsor

Reliable banks in non-CRS countries that allow remote opening for foreign citizens

Sorry, but you talk (sorry to say) bulls**t.
At most big banks (Intesa, Unicredit, OTP...) have branches in Belgrade where minimum one person has focus on foreign customers.
Open an account is so easy. You need only your passport, the white paper (registration from your hotel at police), proof of address (for example bank statement of other current account) and half hour time - thats all. After half hour you have your multi currency account (Dinar, EURO, Dollar....) and online banking.
Of course you can transfer between your own accounts at same bank without additional costs and for transfers from and to Serbia you will use SWIFT - so simple, so easy.
Also "cash in" is for free - only between 500 and 600 Dinars maintance every month.
Oh - of course you get cards - for example Mastercard Platinum and Dina Card (for local payments in Serbia)
What is "cash in" for free and which banks would you recommend from your list to open an account-I am non eu and non us national.And Which has less fee for doing foreign transactions.

What is "cash in" for free and which banks would you recommend from your list to open an account-I am non eu and non us national.And Which has less fee for doing foreign transactions.
Anyone gives good returns on Dollars or Euro deposits

Anyone gives good returns on Dollars or Euro deposits
You can check homepages of banks - there are all conditions and fees for foreign transaction.
What bank: up to you:p
Only one: you can open account only personally

Not directly/personally; but I will ask an appropriate person. Stay tuned ;)

See also info given by @Sols above in this thread.

Yes, taking into account all the info given by @Sols above in this thread, it makes sense.
(There are two posts by @Sols re: Serbian banks
Reliable banks in non-CRS countries that allow remote opening for foreign citizens and
Reliable banks in non-CRS countries that allow remote opening for foreign citizens (just above yours last).
Thank you ;)

Not directly/personally; but I will ask an appropriate person. Stay tuned ;)

Thank you ;)
You're welcome.

I spoke with the proper person and I found that I had omitted to ask you an essential question: Do you speak Spanish – and how well? To be exact, are you able to consult legal issues in Spanish?

I am afraid I don't speak Spanish at all. I have been meaning to learn but has never started yet. I was counting on the lawyers speaking English.
OK. Then you cannot go for a small “law boutique”, as they are usually not able to give a legal advice in English. (It is expected if someone is to reside in Paraguay, he will be able to communicate in Spanish /or Guarani :) / – perhaps except he/she is a top-level manager of some multinational and such a person will use a branch of a multinational law firm that is serving them globally.)
You must take a help from some bigger law firm. I can point you to, for example, to BKM - Berkemeyer, BKM, go for Labor Law and Social Security – BKM or to Peroni Sosa Tellechea Burt & Narvaja, PSTBN, again search for Labor Law and Social Security Team.
(Unfortunately, it is a little bit more expensive.)

Reactions: jjrapy
Sorry, but you talk (sorry to say) bulls**t.
At most big banks (Intesa, Unicredit, OTP...) have branches in Belgrade where minimum one person has focus on foreign customers.
Open an account is so easy. You need only your passport, the white paper (registration from your hotel at police), proof of address (for example bank statement of other current account) and half hour time - thats all. After half hour you have your multi currency account (Dinar, EURO, Dollar....) and online banking.
Of course you can transfer between your own accounts at same bank without additional costs and for transfers from and to Serbia you will use SWIFT - so simple, so easy.
Also "cash in" is for free - only between 500 and 600 Dinars maintance every month.
Oh - of course you get cards - for example Mastercard Platinum and Dina Card (for local payments in Serbia)

hii, which bank you have personal experience ?

Which of the following non-CRS countries would be the best choice to open a bank account-Armenia, Belarus, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Mongolia, North Macedonia, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay?

And which reliable banks in these countries allow remote opening for foreign citizens without residence?

Please also share your personal experiences with the banks recommended.
I highly reccoment ProCrdit bank in North Macedonia. Alternatively, all banks open non residential accounts, just the amount of paperwork varies.

I highly reccoment ProCrdit bank in North Macedonia. Alternatively, all banks open non residential accounts, just the amount of paperwork varies.
Thank you. I have contacted a few banks in North Macedon but none of them allows remote opening.

OK. Then you cannot go for a small “law boutique”, as they are usually not able to give a legal advice in English. (It is expected if someone is to reside in Paraguay, he will be able to communicate in Spanish /or Guarani :) / – perhaps except he/she is a top-level manager of some multinational and such a person will use a branch of a multinational law firm that is serving them globally.)
You must take a help from some bigger law firm. I can point you to, for example, to BKM - Berkemeyer, BKM, go for Labor Law and Social Security – BKM or to Peroni Sosa Tellechea Burt & Narvaja, PSTBN, again search for Labor Law and Social Security Team.
(Unfortunately, it is a little bit more expensive.)
Thank you so much. It's such a shame small law boutiques cannot usually give legal advice in English. Bigger law firms normally are a lot more expensive and not so personal. I doubt they would care much about a little fish like me.

Fvbank.us

bank account with Crypto !

remote opening , no personal experience
Thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you so much.
You are welcome.
It's such a shame small law boutiques cannot usually give legal advice in English.
Well, I feel that it is off-topic of this thread but I cannot stand without expressing a deep disagreement. Please note that English is not a lingua franca. I guess that you will not be surprised if in the UK a small law office will not be able to give you an advice in Spanish – however, this would be exactly the same situation; and I am afraid that the proportion of Spanish natives in the UK is greater than the proportion of English natives in Paraguay (just FYI, there is a really not many English speaking foreigners there, the only remarkable European or American foreign minority is German).
Bigger law firms normally are a lot more expensive
In many times it is so but in this case it should not be so horrible.
and not so personal. I doubt they would care much about a little fish like me.
Do not be afraid – as the abovementioned offices are concerned (especially BKM, it is still de facto a family office).

My 2 cents, as someone living in china and paying tax here, just PAY YR TAXES!
Seriously, as a chinese citizen why would you risk the government finding out and potentially coming after you? do the words 'forceable kidnapped' ring a bell?
unless you are going to acquire citizenship somewhere else (i didn't read that anywhere so apologies if I missed it) I would not want that sword of Damocles hanging over my head every time I popped into the country for CNY or to visit the family.
Download the tax app and pay online. unless we are talking about hundreds of thousands, it seems a no brainer to me but only you know the truth of the situation.
Cheers

You are welcome.

Well, I feel that it is off-topic of this thread but I cannot stand without expressing a deep disagreement. Please note that English is not a lingua franca. I guess that you will not be surprised if in the UK a small law office will not be able to give you an advice in Spanish – however, this would be exactly the same situation; and I am afraid that the proportion of Spanish natives in the UK is greater than the proportion of English natives in Paraguay (just FYI, there is a really not many English speaking foreigners there, the only remarkable European or American foreign minority is German).

In many times it is so but in this case it should not be so horrible.

Do not be afraid – as the abovementioned offices are concerned (especially BKM, it is still de facto a family office).
That makes sense. I guess I will need to learn Spanish to suvive there.

I will try to talk with them. Thank you for the reassurance.

My 2 cents, as someone living in china and paying tax here, just PAY YR TAXES!
Seriously, as a chinese citizen why would you risk the government finding out and potentially coming after you? do the words 'forceable kidnapped' ring a bell?
unless you are going to acquire citizenship somewhere else (i didn't read that anywhere so apologies if I missed it) I would not want that sword of Damocles hanging over my head every time I popped into the country for CNY or to visit the family.
Download the tax app and pay online. unless we are talking about hundreds of thousands, it seems a no brainer to me but only you know the truth of the situation.
Cheers
I am not a tax resident in China but still I would rather the Chinese government does not get notified and eventually I would like to acquire citizenship somewhere else. Also, I will not go there for CNY and I'm not going there to visit the family any time soon.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads