Our valued sponsor

Reliable companies

Which of these companies are to be trusted?

• Offshore Company Corp

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • sfm-offshore.com

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • DelawareInc.com

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Turner Little

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • All of them are scam

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Luigi

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
Visit site
If you search on google "setup offshore company" you get many links for companies links like "OffshoreCompanyCorp", "Sfm-offshore", "delawareinc" and so on. All of them seem to be a scam for me, they don't provide much detail, they say that they can open a bank account in Switzerland, and everything for 1000 dollars (more or less). Every body knows that there are hidden fees. Is there a site where it shows the real cost and can be trusted for opening a new company ?

Welcome aboard :)

Well I found already the first report here SFM-OFFSHORE - STAY AWAY!

I don't know if it is a SCAM when an agent operate with hidden fees! However, it is a lack in trust for me, so I would not proceed with them. For years back I was with savva they really fucked me that hard after I registered several companies with them that it was obvious what business strategy they had, to rape their clients!

It is easy for most of them to keep their clients hostage once they have registered a company with them.

DelawareInc operate with hidden fees, the same does Turner Little but I believe they are not towards Internet business, means they don't depend on customers online but have more or less their clients come from other professionals.

Otherwise I agree with Admin!

Personally I tried offshorecompanycorp because they are the cheapest the time I need it. After I received my docs half of them was missing they didn't told me I need to order notarized docs extra + apostille and pay extra! It was total waste of money. I ended to pay 400 usd more compared to the most expensive agent (Orca Offshore ) !

Can we know what agent is to trust for registration of my new offshore company please? I don't want to use any agent that take my business hostage after I registered with them. That would hurt my economy badly :(

JohnK, I agree with you, it would be very useful knowing which agents are reliable, but the problem is how can you know if the answers here are reliable or not, maybe they come from the same agent.
I don't know. But to have found this forum has helped me a lot. I have read posts from some of the guys here. They may be Agents and have personal interest to share their knowledge but is that wrong? They at least don't hide behind a screen or a website and fill me with bulls**t. I feel much more comfortable to buy a service through one of them here rather then going to a unknown website and place a order.

Reactions: moneymaster
I have been around for some time as you may see from my profile! Tried a lot of services where some of them actually went out to be great while others filled me with rubbish just to sell me their services. I have been sick and tired of reading their s**t all over the Internet. When you actually read what they wrote you quickly figure they are using a language and context to look very professional but don't realize that they only attract high level clients which anyway don't want to buy anything through an Internet service, so they loose the small man!

You may look at them how they blow themselves up just to look reliable I say LoL :D :D

Reactions: brutalzorn
I have been around for some time as you may see from my profile! Tried a lot of services where some of them actually went out to be great while others filled me with rubbish just to sell me their services. I have been sick and tired of reading their s**t all over the Internet. When you actually read what they wrote you quickly figure they are using a language and context to look very professional but don't realize that they only attract high level clients which anyway don't want to buy anything through an Internet service, so they loose the small man!

You may look at them how they blow themselves up just to look reliable I say LoL :D :D
Which company are you referring? Can you share your experience?

Reactions: brutalzorn