Our valued sponsor

Reliable payment systems for USD wire transfers (for legal entity)

Helena

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
Hello, everybody,
I found a lot of information here concerning payment systems. As of now I'm looking for reliable payment systems for EU company (digital marketing) and I need USD wire transfers.
I found: Payoneer and Transferwise. We had some experience with them and I must say some payments were going so long....2 weeks(( What do you think about CardPay for companies? Or maybe we have some good experience with other payment systems? Thank you)

Welcome aboard :)

First of all you need to post in the proper forums otherwise your messages will be moved or simply deleted.

This time I choose to move it to the right forum.

Enjoy your stay :)

Reactions: Helena
If it does require currency conversion I would recommend Moneycorp. Bank transfers to US are reaching within 48 hours. Free SWIFT always sent as OUR charges. You can negotiate with them fx margins. I have better rates than TW after their fees.

Hello, everybody,
I found a lot of information here concerning payment systems. As of now I'm looking for reliable payment systems for EU company (digital marketing) and I need USD wire transfers.
I found: Payoneer and Transferwise. We had some experience with them and I must say some payments were going so long....2 weeks(( What do you think about CardPay for companies? Or maybe we have some good experience with other payment systems? Thank you)
I think your complicating things.
Transferwise is great and one of the best, and if payments took 2 weeks that was likely your fault for providing incorrect or unclear payment instructions.

Latest Threads