Reliable VPS from a decent company ...

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
QHoster.com and hostplax.com VPS accounts are provided in a quality manner and I wonder which one the best is?

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

I have been using QHoster.com since they opened. I have many sites with them and they have always answered questions.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I know warez-host.com is a nice option for getting offshore hosting solutions in Europe.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.

Lakmis

Use VPS accounts from trustworthy hosts like hostingsource.com and winnervps.com.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Shared Hosting - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to annual billing cycles).
I signed up with QHoster.com 2 years ago and everything went very smooth. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
QHoster.com is a good professional hosting provider with over 30 server locations like Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more. Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features.

kwizin

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
I have always received quick and reliable help. I find the team very willing to get to the root of problems and determined to resolve all issues.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I must say that QHoster.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.