Our valued sponsor

Remotely open business bank account in Romania

aragon

Dec 31, 2021
Meta
Visit site
I am looking for ideas on how best to open business bank accounts in Romania, remotely.

It looks to be straight forward to establish a Romanian company remotely, but I'm under the impression that in order to pay local taxes the business will need a local bank account.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance!

you can open bank account in romania remotely with PoA to your lawyer. After that have him send by courier the bank card and activated sim card to you. But its better to go in person anyways.

I know one trustful lawyer there who can assist with all the matters. Please let me know how can I provide you his contacts.
you can simply just post it here and it will be fine. It's of interest for many.

I could go there in person, not a problem at all, however I would need to be linked with a trustful lawyer and accountant..
The safe solution (although usually not the cheapest one) is to contact a trustworthy lawyer in your location (according to your choice) that is connected to some of the international lawyer networks that serves Romania too (the majority does, i think); he/she can contact the Romanian partner and recommend you.

I know one trustful lawyer there who can assist with all the matters. Please let me know how can I provide you his contacts.
Sorry, I missed this post. :(
Yes, especially if Admin agrees, it is really worth to post it here – if it is possible. If not (I can imagine that the lawyer does not want his contacts to appear on webpages freely, for example because of spam robots etc.), @flashbang (as the Mentor Group Gold member) can PM you or start a private conversation with you...

Last edited:

Latest Threads