Our valued sponsor

Rent a property

vbscript

Oct 18, 2022
GER
Visit site
Hello i need to rent an apartment in Germany.
None of my contacts has owns an apartment there. This means i need to go through an real estate agent.
The monthly cost of it are 4k which i want to pay upfront in cash for the whole period.
Due to new aml laws the estate agent might have to report me for requesting a 100% cash payment. A cash payment by itself is nothing illegal in Germany.
Is there any risk approaching an agent directly about my needs? What could be a solution for this situation?

Hello i need to rent an apartment in Germany.
None of my contacts has owns an apartment there. This means i need to go through an real estate agent.
The monthly cost of it are 4k which i want to pay upfront in cash for the whole period.
Due to new aml laws the estate agent might have to report me for requesting a 100% cash payment. A cash payment by itself is nothing illegal in Germany.
Is there any risk approaching an agent directly about my needs? What could be a solution for this situation?
I would love to have a tenant like you

Just dont pay up front. Pay the first month payment in cash then and once the agent is out of the way pay the owner the remaining amount in cash.
I guess nobody is going to rent me out a flat without paying up front based on my income situation. I am not looking for a short term rental only.
The law allows for it, so you should not worry.
Ok. I will call some tomorrow and talk about what is possible.
I would love to have a tenant like you
If you have apartments or contacts in Germany feel free to offer them to me.

Latest Threads