Our valued sponsor

Rent/purchase a USA company that traded at any US stock exchange

There are listed shell companies for sale and agencies that do that question is it really suit your needs, as they are not cheap compared to register a company not listed
www. healy consultants.com/public-listed-shell-companies-for-sale/

And this goes without saying about the regulatory hell you need to go through

According to my research many entities are offering to register companies in the USA but no one offers a company that is listed at any USA exchange.
Don't.
You will get fucked if you tried to play smart with a "public" entity. if you were up to no good, the fed will absolutely destroy you, Yes, this company may open up a plethora of opportunities but the regulatory BS that will follow you is not worth it.

why do you want a public shell company in the first place?

Reactions: troubled soul
That's an interesting topic! I assume they want to use it to raise capital, do reverse merger or do some sort of SPAC maneuver; otherwise I can't see a reason for owning a public company. The next question is why offccmatch wants to buy US company instead of Cyprus, Vanuatu, etc. I think the whole process in cheaper and require less hustle and bustle.

Reactions: uplana
There are listed shell companies for sale and agencies that do that question is it really suit your needs, as they are not cheap compared to register a company not listed
www. healy consultants.com/public-listed-shell-companies-for-sale/

And this goes without saying about the regulatory hell you need to go through
You will get fucked if you tried to play smart with a "public" entity.
@berseker really you suggest healy consulting the biggest spam company in this industry. I say don't go that path they will ruin your business.

@MiddleEuroAsia I can't agree more with you, the entire topic make second to no sense!

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia
Buying a listed company is the worst thing ever. SEC will force you to re-initiate the entire due diligence process and you will get stuck to the business name and industry of the bought company. Tbh incorporate a C-Corp and start the listing process is faster and cheaper.

shouldn't someone here know where one can make an arrangement with a usa registered company for a short term business offering, like some kind of rent a company to use for providing a service and receive an invoice
Have a look at this thread

and