Our valued sponsor

Replica product payment gateway recommend

shawns

Dec 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi

My monthly volume is about $300000 for selling replica products, we have about 5%-10% chargeback rate.
My current processor's VISA gateway has been closed recently,(their clients didn't ship orders to customers and caught by the bank), so I need to find a new processor which will allow my products and chargeback rate.

We can discuss here if you have any ideas or questions about this, I inquire about some people open multi Singapore gateway and switch between them to reveive payments.

So you may mention them or keep get your post deleted and warning points!

Any gateway or MAP that will support replica will mix up your transactions and sooner or later you will start screaming because they took a run with your money!

Guys have you made some research at your own? Have you looked into Instabill, Durango Merchant Service and similar who have specialized in high risk payment processing? If it's all illegal stuff you are selling don't epxect to find anything serious at all sooner or later you will loose your money.
admin i read mixed stuff, i read ipaytotal is a scam, i turned to durango and they replied that they can provide me a merchant account with ipaytotal so i can't figure out if i can trust durango

i turned to durango and they replied that they can provide me a merchant account with ipaytotal so i can't figure out if i can trust durango
I can't imagine that they referred to iPaytotal.

Did you send them the below two links?

If not, please do so and ask them what they think about it.

I know Durango Merchant Services for a very long time 15+ years, they know what they are doing, it may be someone there you spoke with that should teach himself better.

Latest Threads