Replica product payment gateway recommend

I have already asked them for explanations, I am attaching the conversation

Attachments

• convers con durango.png
    convers con durango.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 222
  • Haha
Reactions: cuno
As i checked Durango doesn’t support replica products, why do you recommend them?
Where did you see that and why do you don't approach their support to ask if they are able to help?

Durango recently reffered me to Ipaytotal also, He even created a deal for me without the ipaytotal teams knowledge which i though was strange. I then spoke to the ipaytotal team who told me they can put me on 14 days areers with 3500$ cashout weekly minumum

Durango said he would speak to the Ipaytotal team to get me a better cashout rate then refered me onto 2 simulat sites with pre package deals. I did not choose any of them as the whole thing was strange and it seemed like they were looking for a quick score

Durango recently reffered me to Ipaytotal also, He even created a deal for me without the ipaytotal teams knowledge which i though was strange. I then spoke to the ipaytotal team who told me they can put me on 14 days areers with 3500$ cashout weekly minumum

Durango said he would speak to the Ipaytotal team to get me a better cashout rate then refered me onto 2 simulat sites with pre package deals. I did not choose any of them as the whole thing was strange and it seemed like they were looking for a quick score
We have taken Durango Merchant service off my personal list of reputable and known processors, they are simply not worth it any longer. I had a very long time with them negotiating our options to find a valid payment processors. It looks like they get a kick back from iPayTotal that is that big that they ignore the fact that iPayTotal is a total scam.

After that, htye came up with Nochex and another processors which we already approached. All of them failed and the communication showed deep traces that they didn't even want to find a different processor, they keep referring to that iPayTotal is a legit service which is ready to take on all high risk, also even forbidden s**t.

Should you think I will promote this processor because you didn't read the rest of this thread or you are new to OffshoreCorpTalk, then please have a read here BEFORE YOU CONSIDER IPAYTOTAL!

Clothing replica? i know few processors.
so spit out if you still around!

I can only recommend to try Instabill or some of the many high risk processors in mentor group gold, resource section.
admin i read mixed stuff, i read ipaytotal is a scam, i turned to durango and they replied that they can provide me a merchant account with ipaytotal so i can't figure out if i can trust durango
big stay away.

Reactions: EliasIT
Reactions: EliasIT
Always good old Chris that is answering from Durango Merchant! - iPaytotal is a total no go.

Have a look at the payment processors in the resource section:
they used to be a big company but I believe it is only him now, lonely reseller.

Found a few good payment processors on the link you provided.

• Haha
Reactions: bastard

Latest Threads