Our valued sponsor

Replica Products wich EMI ?

You may use services like AdvCash or Xapo - however, for replica you want to accept credit cards, I don't think there are EMI's providing credit card processing unless they are registered as a bank.

If I remember good, there is Paysera who offer such service. Worldcore too used to offer a payment gateaway, but actually they face some trouble.

For replica you can use Hipay, but, it's at your own risk. When you start to get big, then they take your money (and my business was kosher wither them).

For replica you can use Hipay, but, it's at your own risk. When you start to get big, then they take your money (and my business was kosher wither them).
Did you found any alternative after that or you simply gave up?

I use stripe, 2checkout and used Worldcore for my B2C ecom store.

But now, for Replica the best was Hipay. They accept a lot a replica people without any difficulty because the Mother Company of the Holding cut the connexion with the Daughter company (Hipay) a few years ago. So now they are on there own. It's a high risk payment gateaway.

Hi @W4rhol
What do you mean when you say that Hipay take your money?
Do these french self-finance from their customers money and request stupid documents so that you can not withdraw your money to your bank account?

Do you can confirm how many days take to receive the withdraw funds from your Hipay and 2checkout wallet?

Hello, I am looking for a way to make collections in my web page, are replicas. now use stipe, but I'm afraid that they block. I'm also looking for the creation of an offshore company, if you can give me some clue or help would greatly appreciate, thankssssss

Latest Threads