Our valued sponsor

Reputable Gibraltar agent?

pastet89

Dec 13, 2021
Europe
Visit site
Can someone recommend a solid Gibraltar agent?

Being in Europe, I see it as an advantage that if things go wrong I can easily go there myself and look into it. But still, I heard some people wait for weeks or months for a company to be incorporated there which sounds scary to me.

Currently I am talks with local agents: Formaco, Abacus, Octopus.

Any reviews or other suggestions?

Waiting a few weeks for a Gibraltar company does not sound that weird imo. Not every jurisdiction is as fast as e.g. the UK is.

The only Gibraltar company I know of is the Hassans law firm (biggest in the country). Depending on your budget maybe they can be of help (or maybe someone knows another provider).

Reactions: pastet89
It seems that you are already in talks with some local agents in Gibraltar, which is a good start. However, it's important to keep in mind that due to backlogs and other factors (as @Sols rightly suggested), incorporating a company in Gibraltar might take longer than expected.

Regarding your list of local agents, Formaco, Abacus, and Octopus are indeed a good selection and are very reputable companies that could potentially assist you. In addition, you may also want to consider trying "Triay Lawyers" as they have a good reputation and a long-standing presence in Gibraltar.

If you're looking for a personal recommendation, I had a very good experience with "Jay Gomez," one of the partners at Triay Lawyers. He is knowledgeable, reliable, and responsive.

I hope this information helps, Good luck!

Reactions: digger
It seems that you are already in talks with some local agents in Gibraltar, which is a good start. However, it's important to keep in mind that due to backlogs and other factors (as @Sols rightly suggested), incorporating a company in Gibraltar might take longer than expected.

Regarding your list of local agents, Formaco, Abacus, and Octopus are indeed a good selection and are very reputable companies that could potentially assist you. In addition, you may also want to consider trying "Triay Lawyers" as they have a good reputation and a long-standing presence in Gibraltar.

If you're looking for a personal recommendation, I had a very good experience with "Jay Gomez," one of the partners at Triay Lawyers. He is knowledgeable, reliable, and responsive.

I hope this information helps, Good luck!
Many thanks!

Latest Threads