Our valued sponsor

reputable people

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
if i wanted to find reputable people and companies with huge cashflow assuming i live in the united states, assuming they do, will they ask me where my money came from? in my other thread of trustees and shells you guys made this good suggestion of 1000s of people doing this potentially on a daily basis but even if could be done assuming someone lives in the united states, will the reputable people and companies with huge cashflow ask them where their money came from assuming they can prove source of funds? if reputable people and companies with huge cashflow do ask for source of funds assuming they do, how would they agree or not to participate in such activity? how could the ubo find reputable people and companies assuming they live in the united states without coming under scrutiny as to where their money came from? how could the ubo find reputable people and companies with huge cashflow without having problems as to where their money originated from? what kind of companies with huge cashflow? is it a 50/50 partnership or something else? im trying to dig deeper here. sorry folks. can a bagman or boogeyman please share some info?