Our valued sponsor

Research and Marketing

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I think research and marketing are major issues which has to be handled properly before starting your online business. Its important to design your website or any online product specifically for a consumer-driven market. What are your views?

I agree that they are important as well as any other stuff in the equation. At first the most important thing for me when building a website is to nurture wishes of my aimed customers and visitors and website's niche and then how to market the web site. There couldn't be one without the other.

Research and the prospects of ample marketing opportunities have to be analyzed before getting in to any type of businesses. If decisions are made before analyzing the business we are bound to lose money and that is the reason it is always better to start businesses in which we are experienced.

Kejatz said:
I agree that they are important as well as any other stuff in the equation. At first the most important thing for me when building a website is to nurture wishes of my aimed customers and visitors and website's niche and then how to market the web site. There couldn't be one without the other.
Its important to have a strong network of communication for effective marketing of your business. One should give prime importance to customer's awareness to attract more customers.

andrew25 said:
Research and the prospects of ample marketing opportunities have to be analyzed before getting in to any type of businesses. If decisions are made before analyzing the business we are bound to lose money and that is the reason it is always better to start businesses in which we are experienced.
It's important to provide best 'value' to your customers if you want a good success in any type of business. Connectivity, good networking and excellent services re three basic keys behind any successful business plan.

Latest Threads