Our valued sponsor

Reseller accounts. Possible providers

Deepbreathe

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Hello!
It seems I need "classic" reseller account for one of my projects.
But I see that most companies stop offering that. Anyways I managed to find rockhoster.com.
Do you think they are good as reseller hosting provider?

I like blazingfast.io, but that depends on what you need and where you need the server, for example if you're in eastern Europe, 2x4.ru is also an option to consider. Both are for professionals though, but tbh, it's not hard to setup wordpress and as far as I've seen it's massively overpriced if you buy just the "Wordpress" package. These are cents in costs if you do that on a proper VPS, not 20/$ a month for just Wordpress. For reselling is it, of course, also much, much cheaper (=more profit) than any preconfigured stuff. If you need help setting it up the first time, I'd install it with an LXC container on a VPS with root access, so you can have X applyments with just one vps and max that out.

Last edited:
You may have quality reseller plans from reliable provider: QHoster.com and Misterhost.com.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. I moved my personal site to rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting account and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).

Can add that QHoster.com provide me with a good value hosting solution with many plan features and a quality service.
The code: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting with 3-year plans, including Resellers!
The code: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting with 2-year plans!

Latest Threads