Our valued sponsor

Reseller drowned by taxes.

Popsdea

Jul 20, 2020
Visit site
Hi forum,

I sell electronic products on second-hand websites throughout Europe. And also to second-hand stores that buy these products directly. If you find the right time and country it is "easy" to do arbitrage and earn some money.

I have been avoiding taxes for some time now by depositing the money in neobanks/EMIs. But with new European regulations such as DAC7 or CESOP (from 2,000€ of annual sales they will report their personal data and taxes...) it is now impossible. In my country, if you earn 60k annually you pay almost 45% in taxes. I work between 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so that these **** steal half of my life.

I need help setting up a tax optimization for all of this. Here I have been told that I cannot charge an LLC, nor work from a company in Estonia. It is not dropshipping. I handle the products physically. In Spain. Everyone tells me I'm screwed. If anyone can help me, I'll marry him and make paella every day.

Very thanks

Hi forum,

I sell electronic products on second-hand websites throughout Europe. And also to second-hand stores that buy these products directly. If you find the right time and country it is "easy" to do arbitrage and earn some money.

I have been avoiding taxes for some time now by depositing the money in neobanks/EMIs. But with new European regulations such as DAC7 or CESOP (from 2,000€ of annual sales they will report their personal data and taxes...) it is now impossible. In my country, if you earn 60k annually you pay almost 45% in taxes. I work between 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so that these **** steal half of my life.

I need help setting up a tax optimization for all of this. Here I have been told that I cannot charge an LLC, nor work from a company in Estonia. It is not dropshipping. I handle the products physically. In Spain. Everyone tells me I'm screwed. If anyone can help me, I'll marry him and make paella every day.

Very thanks
Start looking for a tax lawyer to make things good with the Spanish Tax office..

You've already fucked up by evading taxes.

not yet

Start looking for a tax lawyer to make things good with the Spanish Tax office..

I don't think losing half of my money is an option. Best Thailand to live on $200 a month

Just want to add, the amount of data this site is collecting....it's probably unwise to spill the beans on your tax evasion activities. lol

I'm just a grain of sand in the desert. You won't find many more clues about me on the internet.

This is what I mean when I say tax evasion is the dumbest crime you can commit. Look at the mess you have got or are about to get yourself into. The Spanish tap water strikes again.

If you can't afford to pay taxes now, just be honest with the tax authority. Most of the time, they are willing to work out a payment plan. Get an accountant/lawyer to help you out, so you don't pay more than you actually should.

There is no need to turn a simple tax oopsie-doopsie into money laundering or other more serious crimes. Be an adult and face the consequences of your actions.

It sounds like you know how to run a pretty good business. That skill doesn't go away just because you pay tax. Pay the tax man and get your affairs in order so that you can continue to run and grow your business. The next 1–3 years might be a little rough, but the long-term future is still bright.

Reactions: JohnLocke and Rome
This is what I mean when I say tax evasion is the dumbest crime you can commit. Look at the mess you have got or are about to get yourself into. The Spanish tap water strikes again.

If you can't afford to pay taxes now, just be honest with the tax authority. Most of the time, they are willing to work out a payment plan. Get an accountant/lawyer to help you out, so you don't pay more than you actually should.

There is no need to turn a simple tax oopsie-doopsie into money laundering or other more serious crimes. Be an adult and face the consequences of your actions.

It sounds like you know how to run a pretty good business. That skill doesn't go away just because you pay tax. Pay the tax man and get your affairs in order so that you can continue to run and grow your business. The next 1–3 years might be a little rough, but the long-term future is still bright.

Sounds good. I am in contact with experts. For months now. But everyone has an opinion. It's not easy to decide. (and it's expensive)

Reactions: jafo
Hi forum,

Very thanks

The good news is that, in Spain, unpaid tax on 60k is not a crime, but an administrative thingy, so the worst they can do is fine you.

So, just come clean with Hacienda.

On the other hand, you may start paying taxes now and pretend that the past never existed. Maybe create a new Spanish structure or register as "Autonomo", and start paying from now on.

If Hacienda looks into your history they will fine you heavily though (they can look 5 years into the past), so there is an element of risk.

Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke
I don't think losing half of my money is an option. Best Thailand to live on $200 a month
Living on 200 dollars/month in Thailand? Which visa do you plan to get?
Some people here (including me) are using Elite Visa and with the new price, that's about 390 euro per month, only in visa..
Also Thailand changed the taxation rules so probably you have to pay taxes here too.
The real problem it can be if Wallapop/Milanuncios share info with the Spanish authorities and they can see your last 5 years of benefits...
Hacienda it's a f*king devil. Don't joke with them.

Last edited:
I work between 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so that these **** steal half of my life.
I hear you! I empathize with your pain.

You need a strategy *if* they ever come because they, all of a sudden, became "clarividentes". Do you have a plan/strategy? :rolleyes:

The good news is that, in Spain, unpaid tax on 60k is not a crime, but an administrative thingy, so the worst they can do is fine you.
This! Take this into account. Be prepared... If you are way above this, you may have to rethink your life choices.

If Hacienda looks into your history they will fine you heavily though (they can look 5 years into the past), so there is an element of risk.
OP, you can mitigate this easily, but you have to be very smart & ingenious. Are you? Do you know what to do here?

I am in contact with experts. For months now. But everyone has an opinion. It's not easy to decide. (and it's expensive)
They exist ONLY for that! The more of them you ask, the greater your exposure to being found out. If one of them decides to use you as a scapegoat, you are so fvcked! Research your own tax issues. Read court cases and see who won and why. Don't rely on parties that will earn more if you have more problems. baw3##

I need help setting up a tax optimization for all of this. Here I have been told that I cannot charge an LLC, nor work from a company in Estonia. It is not dropshipping. I handle the products physically. In Spain.
Not true. You can get a livable salary from the company and the company, e.g. the LLC, keeps the rest. Speak to the Americans. They can help. They can provide solutions.

Everyone tells me I'm screwed.
If you get caught
*AND*
you confess
*AND* you have confiscatable assets or money
*AND* Hacienda can put their hands on...
= you are beyond screwed! Nobody can save you here. cry&¤

In summary, it depends on how much you earn and your lifestyle. If you are ostentatious, you are so fvcked! stupi#21
If I were you, I would start by moving to Andorra, Sección de Trabajo, Migraciones y Seguridad Social de Andorra. Residir en Andorra. Ministerio de Trabajo y Economía Social
BUT NOT without going to see some physicians first and doing some "tests", preferably Seguridad Social: Información Útil ;)

Remember:
Paso corto, vista larga, mucha mala leche, y MUCHA, pero MUCHA mala fe!

Et desitjo bona sort :cool:

I work between 12-16 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
BTW, Welcome to the Club! ;)

lets hope it helps OP to avoid prison.

since you physically work with these goods, your best bet is to settle with the Spanish tax man and then pysically move to a low tax EU country like Bulgaria and continue your business from there. There is little optimization you can do if you are physically running your business from Spain. Rule one of paying less taxes, move to a lower tax country. How does your paella taste?

Latest Threads