Our valued sponsor

Residence permit in Bosnia for EU Citizen needed

lmd95

May 28, 2021
Malta
Visit site
Hi everyone, I need someone that is able to help me to get me a Residence permit in Bosnia, I'm from a EU Country.

It's needed for different purposes. Main one is that I need to register some cars there, I might rent an apartment and live there for some time as well. But I really need the residence permit.

I know there is 2 options : company formation (Republika Srpska would be the better option since required capital is only 1 BAM on its territory), however still a bit complex.

The best would still be finding someone able to give me a work permit, so someone that has a company there. I would not really be working for them of course. So that I could apply for privremeni boravak after obtaining the work permit.

Much needed ! Will be so grateful for your answers.

I think the company formation is the best option, if needed for a longer or basically permanent Residence. My wife is a lawywer in Banja Luka, (Republic of Srpska, but the licence is valid for the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and for district Brcko also) and does incorporations for foreigners rather often. Cost of incorporation is rathere low, compared to most other countries.