Our valued sponsor

Resolve Unauthorized payment

foralo

Business Angel
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I sold one article to a website. It was supposed to pay me after 20 days and yes, I got my payment yesterday. Now along with it came a shocking email of paypal that my account funds were on freeze and there is one open disputes and claims. The paypal column shows that the payment by the buyer is held and another row is there which states that the same amount which I recieved is on temporary hold. What can be the reasons?

I am getting these options while trying to resolve this issue:

I have not shipped the item and I would like to refund the payment.

I can provide proof that the item was shipped through an approved shipper to the address on the Transaction Details page.

I have refunded the payment for this transaction.

None of these apply to me.

As it was based on article, none of these is what should be the answer but then what will happen to the money I received? Should I talk to the buyer? Or Paypal ?

Please help !

I need a few more information to help you out of that mess.

1. You sold an item to someone else?

2. You did get the money in time?

3. Did you send the item already to the customer?

If you say "Yes" o all of these questions, all you have to do is hit the

"I can provide proof that the item was shipped through an approved shipper to the address on the Transaction Details page."

After this Paypal will ask you for proof of sending. This could be a receipt for a parcel or an registered letter.

If you only send software or your work by email- you will get in trouble, because you have no receipt that your buyer got the things he bought.

I guess you have to speak to the buyer and figure out what really went wrong. PayPal would in most cases would take the side of the buyer and it is important that we resolve disputes between him before contacting PayPal.

Latest Threads