Our valued sponsor

Review of All About Offshore (Seychelles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website looks from 1999 and last updated 2009 - you should try them at let us know how it worked out for you.

Reactions: mnschwarz
I have very bad experience with them too.

Lack of communication and not even professional.

Send them money to incorporate a Seychelles IBC and didn't received anything. After big pressure they send us 255,- of 350,- back and told us they can't accept the funds.

I said to them that I don't understand whats the problem and that we need to find a solution. That's the answer for me another proof that they are not reliable.

"We of course have all your details and will report you to the Austrian authorities regarding your attempted blackmail. Also there are certain reporting data based agencies that will list you as a blackmailer, we will make sure to send them your threats.
Then, once registered this report will ride with you for a quite a number of years. All banks, commercial agencies, credit bureaus, franchises, and most large organizations who check personnel and transactions, use these data bases agencies to check on individuals and corporations for adverse activities. Every time you apply for services either financial or commercial your name will appear as a blackmailer.

Go ahead see what happens."

This was from Peter therefore I was writing with Staniella.

They claim to be a licensed agent and see how they try to put pressure on you with your personal datas.

Jokers.

All banks, commercial agencies, credit bureaus, franchises, and most large organizations who check personnel and transactions, use these data bases agencies to check on individuals and corporations for adverse activities. Every time you apply for services either financial or commercial your name will appear as a blackmailer.
This sounds like "World-Check" database to me.
But honestly I doubt they have access to this database.

More info about World-Check: Financial surveillance

I setup 3 IBC's with them and they also assisted me in setting up offshore banking which was successful. Can't say anything negative about my experience. I'm still using them and they've always been responsive to emails. Did not experience any unprofessional behavior.

I setup 3 IBC's with them and they also assisted me in setting up offshore banking which was successful. Can't say anything negative about my experience. I'm still using them and they've always been responsive to emails. Did not experience any unprofessional behavior.
First and only post, you reopen a thread more then 1 year old. I believe you are the owner of that company or got hired to post here.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.