Our valued sponsor

Review of FlowBank, New Swiss Bank

@Martin Everson what are your thoughts? I thought you will already be all over this as an addition to the 100+ bank accounts ;)
Plus their custody fee is only 0.10% and they offer free shareholder registration. Not too bad. The only concern is that it's brand new ..

Thats the concern they are brand new and unknown quantity. They have like 36m CHF in capital and plan to offer trading in FX and other instruments and pay 40 staff? A strong market movement can bankrupt them if not expenses. They are also a foreign controlled bank in Switzerland. So who is behind it all then (not whose fronting it)? ca#"!

Q1 2021 they come with their banking functionality they say. But being able to transfer in/out funds with a dedicated IBAN would be enough for me.
They will be releasing their mobile banking app in Q1. All banking functionalities are already in place. Payments are fast as I tested.

Apart from this, customer service is good so far. At least you can reach a dedicated person on the phone, rather than waiting days for a copy-paste email from Swissquote or the like.

Looks like It is foreign controlled indeed ..

flow.JPG

The front guy however, Charles-Henri Sabet, swiss lebanese, is a very well known guy in the banking sector ..

Looks like it is a bank build to take all the customers the owners can't take. Not bad!

I would proceed with caution with this bank for now as it could be another Pilatus Bank ca#"!.

The front guy however, Charles-Henri Sabet, swiss lebanese, is a very well known guy in the banking sector ..

I would proceed with caution with this bank for now as it could be another Pilatus Bank ca#"!.

Q1 2021 they come with their banking functionality they say. But being able to transfer in/out funds with a dedicated IBAN would be enough for me.
It is unclear if the IBAN is dedicated though? They ask to include a unique payment details reference number, however I can see this reference number is kind of already included in the CH IBAN.

Agree to be cautious, but at this moment I am quite sue that FIMA checked them thoroughly and they do not want another Hasheminejad in their banking sector
C'mon Man ... gnomes of Zürich don't care about this ... or do they? Didn't know that Ali Sadr Hashemineiad was a serious businessman before he was knocked down by uncle Sam.