Our valued sponsor

Review of FlowBank, New Swiss Bank

Is there any news about Flowbank?
Surprisingly everyone is rich on offshorecorptalk chasing private banks in Geneva, that's why little news of free accounts such as Flowbank :)
A question for people who already have an account there, has the banking platform started working properly and can payments be accepted and payments made from the account?
It does.
And the main question is whether I can keep money there in the account for a longer period, for example if you transfer money to Flowbank in the amount of EUR 10.000, whether for example you can invest only 5.000 and the other 5,000 to remain in the account as a deposit as in every other bank?

Thank you
You don't even need to invest, you can keep cash if you want. It is up to you how you play it.

Reactions: uplana
Is there any news about Flowbank?

A question for people who already have an account there, has the banking platform started working properly and can payments be accepted and payments made from the account?

And the main question is whether I can keep money there in the account for a longer period, for example if you transfer money to Flowbank in the amount of EUR 10.000, whether for example you can invest only 5.000 and the other 5,000 to remain in the account as a deposit as in every other bank?

Thank you
yes you can

reviews on google are bad . .... .... ..... ..... ..... .....
That's not always a sign of a bad service, just take TrustPilot do you trust the review there :)

Because of the many questions around, I have a question too, is this a normal regulated bank or EMI ?

Surprisingly everyone is rich on offshorecorptalk chasing private banks in Geneva, that's why little news of free accounts such as Flowbank :)
nahh not rich but wealthy. There are here and there a few below that scale

Reactions: vehzag
For future readers: Flowbank refused to offer their services to me after telling them I will only use the account for transfers to and from crypto exchanges. If you plan on using it as a bank account think twice.
They did not ask me when I opened one year ago. Anyway, since they asked that question to you, you could have say that you want to start investing. Put €100 onto something e.g. VWCE and be with it.

No idea why you would tell them the below doh948"".

I will only use the account for transfers to and from crypto exchanges

They are a business not a charity unfortunately. They are not gonna earn much money from such activity. They want revenue generating customers. So makes no business sense for them to have you as a client :confused:. @BlueMist is right.

Reactions: Flatworld
No idea why you would tell them the below doh948"".

They are a business not a charity unfortunately. They are not gonna earn much money from such activity. They want revenue generating customers. So makes no business sense for them to have you as a client :confused:. @BlueMist is right.
Had to as at that point in our conversation he was telling me that they will suspend accounts that only use Flowbank as a bank, so it didn't matter much anymore :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Flatworld

Latest Threads