Our valued sponsor

Review of Offshore Companies House

adoffshore

Offshore Agent
Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Specializing primarily with UK-based business, Offshore Companies House now also offers offshore services to USA-based corporations. They have been in the industry for over a decade and offer their clients with offshore banking, offshore company registration, and foundation formation services.

offshore-companies-house.png

Some of the low-cost offshore company registration services that the company provides include offshore International Business Company or IBC and offshore LLC. The LLCs might be essentially considered less desirable than regular company offshores. However, the Offshore Companies House can structure them so that they can function in the same way as an IBC or any other offshore corporation in a traditional tax haven. The company offers their clients with this possibility and much more.

Some of the popular offshore tax ports that Offshore Companies House offers are in Belize, BVI, Dominica, Panama, Seychelles, Gibraltar, Anguilla, and Nevis. These are the most sought after ports in the world due to the fact that you can be guaranteed that your investments and assets will be safeguarded and secured in these havens. However, if you still need added security measures for your company’s shares, the Offshore Companies House can also offer you with the incorporation of an offshore foundation.

Offshore Companies House is managed by a staff of accountants, bankers, and lawyers who are all veterans in their specific fields. They are knowledgeable in their industry and provide all clients with the best business advantages and opportunities that they could hope for.

In particular, Offshore Companies House serves as the official agents of various offshore and onshore banks. Clients are given the opportunity to open offshore bank accounts in reputable international banks simply by using a handy courier post. After the account is finalized, you can then easily access your assets using an offshore debit or credit card, through your phone, or even through the internet.

Additionally, Offshore Companies House allows its clients to preserve their anonymity without compromising access to their accounts. The company can simply use their power of attorney or a declaration of trust in order to retain control of their finances and stocks.

Offshore Companies House: Offshore Company Formation/Registration

Do they accept PayPal?
I have no more options

Visa will save you anytime, anywhere. I know its never gonna be easy to apply for a Visa but once you got it, the profit you will get from your business will be safe.

But if you don't want to apply for a Visa card, try the wire transfer or western union. Its a one time sending of money which could lessen your burden.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
I formed a local company afterward. My original reason for using an offshore entity was simply because I was starting up by myself, so an IBC was a simple and inexpensive way to create a company, plus my country required a large initial paid-up capital, which I didn't have back then.

I understand that this isn't an option for most folk on this forum, so some pointers to the newbies:
* Deal with a service provider located in the country you wish to form the company in.
* The governments of most countries list such official service providers. This keeps the service provider on their toes since you have someone to lodge a complaint with in case of an issue.
* Obtain a Certificate of Good Standing on every renewal, even if you don't require one, just to ensure that your company has genuinely been renewed.
* An apostille should be signed by the country the IBC is located in, not some other country.
* Is an Embassy/Consulate of the IBC's country available in your country? Thats a major plus.

While trying to fix my situation, I was recommended Sterling Offshore of Seychelles (sterlingoffshore.com) who were very helpful in locating the details and offered to correct it and become my new agent. I was disillusioned with IBCs after this experience, so I declined, but Sterling's work overall was quite helpful and professional.

In general, I have long regretted the decision of going for a Seychelles IBC instead of, say, a US offshore entity - a better governed jurisdiction would have prevented the mess I went through. Hope you all have better luck than me. Cheers!

Latest Threads