Our valued sponsor

Review Savva & Associates please!

RajmondF

Jun 9, 2021
Romania
Visit site
Hey! It's great to be here. I am glad I found a community that shares the same interests as me. Hopefully i can bring some helpful informations by the time.

As of now I'd like to ask if anyone used services offered by Savva & Associates firm ?

I am looking for a Cyprus shelf company and i am planing to use their services.

So if you have dealt with this firm please let me know.

Thanks

As of now I'd like to ask if anyone used services offered by Savva & Associates firm ?
Bad experience with them, years ago, they may have learned or not, don't know.

As I listed my own list inside mentor group gold then I of course can recommend Alliott Partellas Kiliaris Ltd - years of experience, they are not the fastest but they are good. Meat them in person always very helpful.

For fast response, pick up the phone and call them.

NOTE: Please look at the forum categories and adapt your headline if you open other new threads, what you did here is totally wrong, but I will change it :)

Hey! It's great to be here. I am glad I found a community that shares the same interests as me. Hopefully i can bring some helpful informations by the time.

I am looking for a Cyprus shelf company and i am planing to use their services.

So if you have dealt with this firm please let me know.

Thanks
Better to go with a law firm - but generally a comment for shelf companies, in many cases the time needed to set up a new company is the same as to implement the changes for a shelf company, but the cost for purchasing a shelf company is usually higher.

Latest Threads