Our valued sponsor

Review Vantu Bank in Vanuatu

granate

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I'm researching on all kind of offshore banks at the moment and for that reason I came across this bank Vantu Bank which claims to be offshore company friendly and that accept new clients with remote account opening.

There seems not to be any minimum deposit that has to be made at any time, you need to transfer a small amount to the account once it is opened so they can send you the initial banking package.

Vantu Bank is an internet private international bank, founded in 2013 and registered in Vanuatu, an international financial centre in the Pacific. Its geographical, economic, tax and legal environment is favourable for foreign investor capital protection.

They seem to be a 100% legit bank but since they are spending space on writing that they are "licensed" and "regulated" then I was wondering if this is really the case or if there is something behind these two words?

Do you have any experience with them, then let me know please?

I don't know why you think so, I have contacted them today with a few question will update this thread once (and if) I get an answer.

Latest Threads