Our valued sponsor

Reviews on uniqpayments.net

Hey,

I ordered 1 Package from @MichaelUniq , all is done with MM (JohnLocke), will stay you all updated when everything is done (excepted in 10-14 days).

The first exchanges were very beneficial, he & his partner are very friendly, reactive & possibility to talk on the phone to fluidify the exchanges.
All information/questions they give/ask are coherent (I had multiple experiences in the past with Stripe acc).

I really hope the quality of their product is good, because it would honestly be a 10/10.

I'll keep you updated.
Lahav.

After having several conversations with them, here's my take, and I'll keep it straightforward:

Their support is pretty quick to respond, which is nice. However, the price they're asking for their service is way too high. Charging $2300-2500 for a brand-new, non-aged Stripe account is about four to five times more expensive than what you can find elsewhere (including selfie verification).

If the accounts are a little bit aged, that might make sense, but they're all new, and you have to do the work to warm them up. If you're dealing with volumes of over $1000-1500 a day, you'll have to wait for several weeks before you can handle all your payments (unless you want your Stripe to be blocked). And let's not even talk about those processing $5k-10k+ a day. So, paying that much for a new account, especially when it's quite straightforward to open one with darks, is just too expensive. If the accounts had a bit of history, maybe it would be worth considering, but at this price? Nope.

In my situation, with over $5k a day in payments, to warm up an account, I have to accept $300 a day at the beginning. To cover all the payments, I'd need 16 accounts (costing $34,500???!). Selling aged accounts (a little bit aged not much) would genuinely add value to their service. Asking $2500 for a new account just doesn't seem fair.

@MichaelUniq, imagine you're a savvy collector who knows the real value of unique rocks. As you stroll around, you spot folks in a line, happily paying ten times the usual price for ordinary stones because they don't recognize their true worth. The urge to clue them in becomes hard to resist.

I have been working with Stripe for years, specifically with proxy sites and stealth accounts, so I speak from firsthand experience.

So, paying that much for a new account, especially when it's quite straightforward to open one with darks, is just too expensive.
The price is always relative to who is paying. For some, it's expensive because they can do it themselves, but for those who can't, it's cheap.

When you have all that experience, you don't need his service and can just move on. You are commenting on a service you haven't used and criticizing it solely based on your opinion and your situation

Reactions: lahav
I've also made an order from them. I can agree with other members here that they seems to be very professional. They are charging way more then other sellers on the market, I can agree. And they are probably most focusing on the persons who's not that much into tech, since they also offering help with payment iframe etc, and make sure to deliver a stealth setup. I'm curious though to see how the iframe is gonna work on the highrisk website, and still be stealth.

I made the purchase a week ago, and was told 10-14 days delivery, so hopefully it will arrive soon. I'll get back with a review once I got my account and tested it.

I have purchased multiple accounts as well with this business, also around a week ago. I had an initial phone call with one of their agents, paid the fees, and am now awaiting delivery. Fingers crossed.

After having several conversations with them, here's my take, and I'll keep it straightforward:

Their support is pretty quick to respond, which is nice. However, the price they're asking for their service is way too high. Charging $2300-2500 for a brand-new, non-aged Stripe account is about four to five times more expensive than what you can find elsewhere (including selfie verification).

If the accounts are a little bit aged, that might make sense, but they're all new, and you have to do the work to warm them up. If you're dealing with volumes of over $1000-1500 a day, you'll have to wait for several weeks before you can handle all your payments (unless you want your Stripe to be blocked). And let's not even talk about those processing $5k-10k+ a day. So, paying that much for a new account, especially when it's quite straightforward to open one with darks, is just too expensive. If the accounts had a bit of history, maybe it would be worth considering, but at this price? Nope.

In my situation, with over $5k a day in payments, to warm up an account, I have to accept $300 a day at the beginning. To cover all the payments, I'd need 16 accounts (costing $34,500???!). Selling aged accounts (a little bit aged not much) would genuinely add value to their service. Asking $2500 for a new account just doesn't seem fair.

@MichaelUniq, imagine you're a savvy collector who knows the real value of unique rocks. As you stroll around, you spot folks in a line, happily paying ten times the usual price for ordinary stones because they don't recognize their true worth. The urge to clue them in becomes hard to resist.

I have been working with Stripe for years, specifically with proxy sites and stealth accounts, so I speak from firsthand experience.
I hear what you are saying, but for people who can afford it, and don't have the time to set things up themselves with proxy sites and stealth accounts, this service is worth it.

Reactions: gentlemen
Hey,

I ordered 1 Package from @MichaelUniq , all is done with MM (JohnLocke), will stay you all updated when everything is done (excepted in 10-14 days).

The first exchanges were very beneficial, he & his partner are very friendly, reactive & possibility to talk on the phone to fluidify the exchanges.
All information/questions they give/ask are coherent (I had multiple experiences in the past with Stripe acc).

I really hope the quality of their product is good, because it would honestly be a 10/10.

I'll keep you updated.
Lahav.
please provide your honest review!

My Honest Review :

@MichaelUniq is honest, everything went smoothly under M-M ( thanks @JohnLocke ), I checked the account myself, having some knowledge of Stripe and its verification, I can confirm that the stated checks have been carried out, all you have to do is follow the warm-up instructions and you should have no problems.

Will make another review in 1-2 weeks with my first payout to bank account.

Thank you very much for your professionalism @MichaelUniq !

Reactions: CoinMaster

I assume you mostly pay for the company and nominee.. Stripe account is no issue to fix if you have a company.

My Honest Review :

@MichaelUniq is honest, everything went smoothly under M-M ( thanks @JohnLocke ), I checked the account myself, having some knowledge of Stripe and its verification, I can confirm that the stated checks have been carried out, all you have to do is follow the warm-up instructions and you should have no problems.

Will make another review in 1-2 weeks with my first payout to bank account.

Thank you very much for your professionalism @MichaelUniq !
Finally we have a reliable provider to add to the list of trusted service providers on OCT

It is of indescribable value that you return with a report on how things went with an advertiser here on the forum, thank you for that.

I assume you mostly pay for the company and nominee.. Stripe account is no issue to fix if you have a company.
Thank you for your comment, Sir. Indeed, you are correct. Our primary advantage lies in providing access to responsive nominees and offering clients stealth setups, encompassing companies and bank accounts worldwide that are compatible with Stripe. Recently, we have expanded our services beyond our usual setup of UK LTD + Payoneer to include options involving Hong Kong, EU, and UK-based companies with EU nominees. We have also added new banks to our list, including Revolut, Airwallex, and Business Wise. Furthermore, we are currently testing other payment providers such as Molly and exploring connections with additional IBANS.

While our solution may be more expensive than other providers on the market, our payment plan encompasses the risk of replacement or multiple replacements in case of a random ban. This ensures that we can confidently state our commitment to delivering a 100% working setup. Additionally, beyond setup replacement, we provide ongoing technical support through a chat service even after the setup has been delivered, allowing clients to reach out with any questions.
Furthermore, our plans offer more cost-effective options, including a monthly revenue share arrangement. While I am unsure if other providers offer a similar service, our well-established team consistently receives positive feedback from clients and we are always looking for new stealth options to provide for the community. The pricing ultimately depends on the individual paying for the service and their specific requirements. We are flexible and willing to collaborate with any MM / Escrow service upon the successful delivery of the working setup.

This is not an endorsement by OffshoreCorpTalk or me, but I can confirm at least one order was successfully delivered on time and as described.
To reiterate the point: this is not a statement on behalf of OCT.

However, I have been informed by at least one trusted party that UniqPayments has been unable to deliver in a timely manner and communications with @MichaelUniq and the team have been unreliable.

Exercise caution.

To reiterate the point: this is not a statement on behalf of OCT.

However, I have been informed by at least one trusted party that UniqPayments has been unable to deliver in a timely manner and communications with @MichaelUniq and the team have been unreliable.

Exercise caution.

I agree with this statement. I have been waiting almost two months for delivery of a solution now. They seem to be having some issues providing accounts.

Dear clients,

I apologize for any delays we had this month or the month earlier , we got numerous number of clients for the past two months. But our goal is to provide everyone with the setup. Some of the delays caused by random bans , yes , we cannot avoid them sometimes , but we promise to do replacements for free, cause it's included to our price. To replace more accounts it takes some time 10-14 days ( it was actually bans for the UK setups which we are slowly stopping to work with and moving to another solutions we have got) Anyways , @Mark Miller , @Sols and other clients who got irritated by this. Kindly please DM me either here or in telegram , and we would offer you an apology bonus for such delays. We are trying to make a good business to deliver everything we promised at the end of the day to all our clients. Again , sorry , and thanks for sharing your honest opinion about us , this is very vital and we would expend our team and especially support team from today. Appreciate everyone who works with us.

If not shared publicly, feel free to privately message me.
Let's hope they will be publicly available in this or other threads, both for the benefit of the service but also to the rest of the community.

Let's hope they will be publicly available in this or other threads, both for the benefit of the service but also to the rest of the community.

Indeed, it would be benefical for everyone. The only public information beside OFC which I could find was on Facebook and Youtube
The Youtube videos were uploaded on the same week by two e-commerce influencer so I assume they were promotional. video 1 and video 2
Maybe @MichaelUniq can provide some sort of proof, while im fully aware that providing such information is very difficult.

I've also made an order from them. I can agree with other members here that they seems to be very professional. They are charging way more then other sellers on the market, I can agree. And they are probably most focusing on the persons who's not that much into tech, since they also offering help with payment iframe etc, and make sure to deliver a stealth setup. I'm curious though to see how the iframe is gonna work on the highrisk website, and still be stealth.

I made the purchase a week ago, and was told 10-14 days delivery, so hopefully it will arrive soon. I'll get back with a review once I got my account and tested it.
17/3 update:
I received my account from them, and started the warmup process from their recommendations, and didn't get any disputes or claim backs from the customers. After around 2,5 week, we received a verification request of the account, to validate the "type of business" and provide some "proofs" like invoices etc.

I reached out to them, but they didn't manage to solve it.

This happened 7/3, I was promised a replacement setup from them. And they said around 1 week. I haven't received any replacement yet, but was told yesterday that it will be delivered in the coming week.

They also offered me a "better more stable setup", with Hong Kong based company, but then it would cost around 4500 USD, but I said I wanna try first the replacement setup, which also would told to be stable when I purchased it.

The payout from Stripe to Payoneer worked well, and the contact provided from them did the exchange for 2,5% from USD/EUR to USDT (TRC20), and are a really good contact. But he's only working with Payoneer exchange.

So, so far I don't have a working and active setup. And I got some money locked at the stripe account for 6 months.

But Michael has at least be the one who's very supportive and provide good communication. So I hope they will solve it, and we can find a stable setup.

I will get back with a new update when I received the new setup.