Our valued sponsor

Rip Off - Avoid One IBC.

RMac

Jun 24, 2019
Visit site
I paid $1200 for the formation of a BVI company. I also paid an extra $250 for the 2 day express service (complete lie). I also paid an extra $600 government tax for this non- existent transaction, which must be completely illegal in the BVI and Hong Kong - taking money by deception. On their website, oneibc makes the BVI company formation look simple but once they have your money they bombard you with extra questionnaires and the need for notorised documents. Plus they require you to submit a business plan. I did everything requested of me but was then informed 3 days after wasting over USD2000 that the 3 names I submitted were unavailable. They requested new names which they would submit, which also might be rejected but, because of the time difference between Hong Kong and the BVI, I wouldn’t find out for another 2 days. I have been dealing with Lisa Huang, who tried to tell me that the time difference between HK and The BVI is minimal - it’s 12 hours! So when HK is going to sleep the BVI is just waking up, making it impossible for this company to do business in an efficient and speedy way. I refused to play this cheating company’s absurd game and asked for a full refund. That was 2 days ago and they have ceased all communications. I am reporting them to the police in Hong Kong in the hope that other people will be saved the time and loss of money I have experienced dealing with these liars. Avoid at all cost.

Thank you for the information.

Please update us here if you get your company.

We have been dealing with them and can't share this bag experience so far.
The issue is when you order smth, they tell, let's say it is EUR 500. Then after some "details checking" etc they say, ok it is EUR 600 more...

How times have changed bor&%#. It is now harder to open an offshore company than a UK company......lol.

Latest Threads