Our valued sponsor

rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com

What are your specific requirements: Hard Disk, Ram, Bandwidth? Any monthly budget?

Think that Rockhoster.com would be the best choice for those who want to host their websites in Europe preferably in Netherlands.

Thumbs up to Rockhoster.com stable service. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
I like the price for their OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting accounts.

I know Rockhoster.com is a good web host. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service.

The best accounts are available from HostSailor.com and QHoster.com.
The sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

They're fantastic... . I mean Rockhoster.com NL web hosting solutions and service.
Their support is better than words- they will help you with 3rd party software, and any other problems you are having with your own code.

Latest Threads