Our valued sponsor

rumor says the US GOV got all the customer information on Binance

Is this something that worries you? If so, what did you expect from Binance, a super secret exchange that won't exchange you information for money or by request by governments??

• Haha
Reactions: Marketint and jafo
shouldn't all the information on exchanges be considered as disclosed when it comes to governments?

Is this something that worries you? If so, what did you expect from Binance, a super secret exchange that won't exchange you information for money or by request by governments??

back in the days, the GOV ask Binance to cooperate on cases that the GOV already got some leads

now, they can scan the data and find the leads

if you are foreigner who has US citizenship or greencard, your globle income would be taxed by the US GOV

Last edited:
Reactions: koohl and jafo
someone on Chinese social platform says, he knows the guy who actually script Binance, this guy told him, the US GOV has already got all the customer information on Binance, and the US will tax some people very soon
About time those loud mouth yanks on crypto twitter paid their f*****g taxes.

back in the days, the GOV ask Binance to cooperate on cases that the GOV already got some leads

if you are foreigner who has US citizenship or greencard, your globle income would be taxed by the US GOV
Just for reference

They have a sar filer team now
They also have access to data on call now

Most people stopped using Binance in 2021 anyway because there was question on t where the earn yield came from - merely from there it was a few shops and lots of retail.

Most trades on other exchanges are touted through Binance liquidity pools though.

So it’s safe to say they have access to nearly every wallet owner world wide.

Quite a scoop

Ironically crypto Twitter was jumping with support for CZ, CZ naturally rolled - has kids

What will be interesting is the following

Hiding or moving wealth via crypto out of the US, Canada, Europe etc is frowned upon and considered suspect

The thing is crypto provided an option for money to leak out of China and similar states where it was then invested into the west

Under western ideology money leaving is capital flight and possibly laundering or tax evasion

Where money flowed inwards a blind eye was turned

With all the data they will know the sheer scale that moved out it will be interesting to see how they react over thst

I’d imagine like they are doing with tether - they need it to offset sovereign wealth dumping TBIlls to prop up their Eurodollar debt repayments / the stables are allowing direct offloading off t bills into the market outside of corporate or government demand overseas (pleb power).

As for leads indictments are already happening - see one today

Last edited:
About time those loud mouth yanks on crypto twitter paid their f*****g taxes.

lol

CZ naturally rolled - has kids

Yup so did Tether and anyone else the US breathes upon. Those Fed guys over their be giving out lottery number years to folks otherwise.

I simply cannot understand the greed people have to want to enter the US market or deal with US persons. Whether its profitable or not folks need to start avoiding that market if they want to remain free.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and VESTANON
lol

Yup so did Tether and anyone else the US breathes upon. Those Fed guys over their be giving out lottery number years to folks otherwise.

I simply cannot understand the greed people have to want to enter the US market or deal with US persons. Whether its profitable or not folks need to start avoiding that market if they want to remain free.
All facts as stated...probably a scenario where binance et al, simply avoided the territory,highly likely current turmoil and entanglements within the exchange wouldnt emerge...less talk about the ripple effects of such contrary steps currently.

yes, does it comes to an surprise to you ?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

The feds do NOT care... Tether and Binance are inconvenient to the US hegemony (and wonderfully controlled opposition)... Tether stopped dealing with the US on January 1, 2018.

That is:
From and including: Monday, 1 January 2018
To and including: Tuesday, 19 December 2023

Result: 2179 days
It is 2179 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.

Or 5 years, 11 months, 19 days including the end date.

Or 71 months, 19 days including the end date.

1703007732339.png

Source: Knowledge Base | U.S. Residents

The feds just don't care. Who's going to stop them? :rolleyes:
Most people are so indoctrinated and brainwashed, even a guy like CZ. He could have taken his money & business and sought refuge in China and told the feds to f*ck off!

Got to love Huawei for this! Even Meng Wanzhou has much BIGGER balls than CZ.

Seriously, whoever thought Binance was NOT a honeypot? :rolleyes:

PS. If anyone submits a copy of their docs to anyone else, rest assured that it's going to be turned over to governments, hacked, exchanged (quid pro quo), or sold. There is NO escaping this. Let's NOT build castles in the sky. ;)

Also, this:
1703012105811.png

CZ and Binance got exactly what they deserved! I'm sorry for everyone whose IDs are roaming around at the US DOJ being auctioned off to the highest bidder in other tax agencies around the world. There are several court cases of "whistleblowers" (usually employees in financial institutions) who sell information to tax authorities.

Last edited:
lol

Neyoff interview was enlightening:
As a 'crypto OG' in a manner of speaking (~2010) formally a dev in the data-ai-blockchain-space.

I guess i could be on the list then again i'm not American.

Reactions: jafo
This dude in the video should make a video about Hells Angels or Banditos or some other White Pride organization. He could look like a representative of such groups, but not someone who is supposed to say a single word about what is called 'law' and 'crypto.' He is completely misplaced as an actor for this video. How incredibly unbelievable. I turned it off after just 2 seconds.