Our valued sponsor

Running away with all the money :)

NaVaRaK

Nov 9, 2021
PorTuGal
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I´ve built up a small family business. Few years ago my government IRS started to made lots of inquiries and even tho I never did anything illegal, I ended up with mass debt to IRS due to flaws on paperwork. Long story.. :\

So here I am, looking on how to run away with millions of profits :D

Jokes aside, I will closing my company and since I cant afford to pay all the money, Im guessing that I will be spending the next 5 years with the bank "harassing" my bank account and everything that I might have.

Im now an emigrant, but Im guessing even my salary will be at risk.

I´m here to educate myself.

Free cookies for free tips <3

NaVaRaK

Start up with an MG subscription,get a few ready made EMIs and Structures in place, banking outside current jurisdictions should be priority.

Push out funds gradually, while keeping all cool and calm...Rather than loose all in a haste, slow and steady wins the race..

Start up with an MG subscription,get a few ready made EMIs and Structures in place, banking outside current jurisdictions should be priority.

Push out funds gradually, while keeping all cool and calm...Rather than loose all in a haste, slow and steady wins the race..
Worst advice. Running millions through EMIsstupi#21
Go to some lawyers specialized in bankruptcy and you can be sure you'll find the right person who can guide you. This way you'll not loose your money to shitty EMIs. Millions through an EMI. The guys next to me are still staring at me because i am laughing that loud.

Reactions: pomegranate
Who says millions? This guy is an immigrant and lost some money to the tax office hi%#

I assume he don't even has the money for MG gold - anyway - the suggestion with the lawyers specialized in bankruptcy can be a good suggestion and worth to try in some case. But they are not cheap so the entire case will depend on how much you owe Tax father or if it is better to just move and relocate.

Latest Threads