Our valued sponsor

SAFE BLOOD Donation site intermediary for non-vax people

melzvy

May 21, 2020
Visit site
I found this interesting initiative called "Safe Blood Donation" intermediary for the non-vaxed people.

In the video, the German Doctor gives some interesting details, apparently there were very bad situations when non-vaxed people in need of a blood transfusion receive it from vaxed people. Also an increasing amount of non-vaxed people across different countries not willing to accept transfusions from vaxed people blood.

Something to think about it and another reason to go outside of Europe ns2

Reactions: polonieth
Yup, the global blood supply is contaminated. Non-covid gene therapy blood is in big demand. If you have unjabbed blood and sperm, then you are a hot commodity.

We have no idea how long it stays in the blood, it might be indefinite. I am unaware of any study showing the body has cleared it. All the ones done so far still show it at various cut-off points.

Look at the case of the young kid who needs blood for heart surgery, and his parents want non-vaxxed blood. Hospital are trying to take custody of the kid. Insanity.

Reactions: JackAlabama
Yup, the global blood supply is contaminated. Non-covid gene therapy blood is in big demand. If you have unjabbed blood and sperm, then you are a hot commodity.

We have no idea how long it stays in the blood, it might be indefinite. I am unaware of any study showing the body has cleared it. All the ones done so far still show it at various cut-off points.

Look at the case of the young kid who needs blood for heart surgery, and his parents want non-vaxxed blood. Hospital are trying to take custody of the kid. Insanity.
Any idea about the market rate of these commodities?
Might be a great extra income source for those who did not take the wonder juice.

How do you prove not to be jabbed?
Good question; I am not sure. When the dummies cotton onto the fact getting jabbed was a huge mistake and, rather than promoting it at every opportunity, suddenly start claiming they didn't take it, it will be interesting.

The literature shows that people still have spike protein in their blood months afterwards, which may never be cleared. So I guess it can be tested somehow.

Obviously it's in the records somewhere too. This is why I think it was a dumb idea to get a vaccine that never went into your arm but was added to the database.

Good question; I am not sure. When the dummies cotton onto the fact getting jabbed was a huge mistake and, rather than promoting it at every opportunity, suddenly start claiming they didn't take it, it will be interesting.

The literature shows that people still have spike protein in their blood months afterwards, which may never be cleared. So I guess it can be tested somehow.

Obviously it's in the records somewhere too. This is why I think it was a dumb idea to get a vaccine that never went into your arm but was added to the database.
According to this movie (which I cannot judge since I do not have adequate background, but docs and people with adequate background were interviewed) World Premiere: Died Suddenly
it can be seen in the blood and how the blood behaves if the wonder juice has been taken or not.

According to this movie (which I cannot judge since I do not have adequate background, but docs and people with adequate background were interviewed) World Premiere: Died Suddenly
it can be seen in the blood and how the blood behaves if the wonder juice has been taken or not.
Yeah, I wasn't a massive fan of that film,s some good stuff but some nonsense. This is a good critique of it: "Died Suddenly" Is Typical Trash from Stew Peters.

Stew Peters did that snake blood thing which was also daft. And he was responsible for McCullough getting sued by Baylor.

Yeah, I wasn't a massive fan of that film,s some good stuff but some nonsense. This is a good critique of it: "Died Suddenly" Is Typical Trash from Stew Peters.

Stew Peters did that snake blood thing which was also daft. And he was responsible for McCullough getting sued by Baylor.
Yah, there is a lot of nonsense and hype in all forms.
Gotta wait and see how this whole thing develops.