Our valued sponsor

Safest Countries that also don't Tax the S**t out of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really sad when there are dictatorships in the world like rushists, North Korea, Iran, the military junta of Myanmar, crud Maduro regimes in Venezuela, all sorts of African cannibals and other evil things that you have to put up with, and listen to all this stench from the “rights” about a “bipolar world”, that “communist” dictatorships will defeat the civilized world, etc. heresy.

Those who defend all these regimes, sitting on their comfortable leather chairs, sipping expensive whiskey, simply do not understand what is really happening in these countries, they have not lived there and most likely have not even been as tourists. Therefore, for some Western people, all these cannibalistic dictatorships like rusland can look attractive (for example, putin hates gays, okay, we are also doesn’t like them either, so putin is our hero). This kind of logic is completely absurd. Do you know that rushists recently passed a law banning LGBT people in general? Well, that is, if you are gay or lesbian and say so somewhere or get caught, that’s it, you’ll go to prison. Human rights? No, we have not heard about this in rusland.

Moreover, I find it very funny how people who were born in the Western world, who have lived half their lives in a normal country where laws and human rights are respected, who have earned a lot of capital and live happily in a luxurious villa somewhere, speak positively about Russia and Putin. You have no idea what you're talking about. At least because 99% of Russians hate you, all Anglo-Saxons, Europeans and especially Americans. This hatred is in their blood. They have approximately this vision of the world, will it suit you? If not, why can't you understand that they are enemies and not friends? On federal channels they say that Russia begins in Vladivostok and ends in Lisbon? Are you sure want this?

1158521_original.jpg

This country gives nothing to the world! But only scares people with the nuclear (which most likely do not work), and sends crowds of Vasilievs to die for some unknown reason in Ukraine. Do you know what they say there? "Women are still giving birth." They absolutely do not care about their population - don’t give a damn about losses, because their women will produce more soldiers. And the population is zombified by propaganda that they are great and invincible. I don’t understand how a person born in a civilized country and quite rich can admire a poor dictatorial Russia with a zombie population, lack of normal technology and lack of freedom of speech.

By the way, what bad is this guy saying in the video? Isn't he right? Has anyone here moved to Rusland in the last year? Or to North Korea? Or to Iran? Are there any here? Maybe you moved to the Gaza to help a poor Hamas representative? Or maybe you decided to help build communism in China? I doubt something. How can one be so hypocritical, admiring the dictatorial regimes of backward countries, criticizing Western world, BUT STILL continue to live in a Tier 1 or Europe country that adheres to the principles of democracy.
You should take a break from mainstream media.
They brainwashed you so hard that it's unhealthy.
Oh, and don't forget masking up.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
100% wrong! My parents are 100% European, but I was born and (partly) reared in a colonized country where the natives were treated worse than animals!
I recall you saying something else earlier. It's also a bit cringe you hate the US so much when they literally pressured European countries to release their colonies (including the one you lived in).

Everbody who is not from the West has this huge inferiority complex they have to project onto Western countries or they still feel hard done by.

It's the same with those anti-US outright anti-UK Indians flowing into the UK. The EU is the world leader in science, the US is in warfare and technology. The rest of the world is still so utterly dominated by the West right now, that if we had Putin's as leaders we would be able to subjugate the entire world again.

I bet with you Jafo you were just treated racistly by foreigners throughout your life and now you have a foul-mouth everywhere. If you would spout your vile putrid anti-Western stuff in countries not as tolerant as the EU it would be a one-way trip to a re-education camp.

• Haha
Reactions: Dreamy and jafo
you hate the US
rof/% rof/%
Nobody hates the US. I went to college there and made a ton of money there. It's just the hypocrisy (and the gullible cheerleaders) I can't stand. ;)

If we ALL agree that ALL of us have interests and nobody is morally superior, we can all just get along.
Everbody who is not from the West has this huge inferiority complex
All my parents are 100% European! All my family lives in Europe and a small group in the US. All my passports (from my childhood) are European. ;) Colonies, at least back then, didn't have their own passports or identities...not that I would want one anyway. I prefer to take advantage of the argumentum ad verecundiam (or argumentum magister dixit ) that the world stumbles on ;)
It's the same with those anti-US outright anti-UK Indians flowing into the UK

Sadly, the US and the UK are no longer what they used to be. I don't condone nor do I support ANYONE invading ANY country. The landscape has unfortunately changed for the worse, but I don't care. It's NOT like I am going to go to a place that taxes the F*ck out of me:
The EU is the world leader in science
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% Back to the Future? It's NOT even close

1702089386269.png

Source:
World Intellectual Property Indicators Report: Record Number of Patent Applications Filed Worldwide in 2022. Geneva, November 6, 2023

Numbers do NOT lie! ;)
The rest of the world is still so utterly dominated by the West right now
The World Bank: Half (10) of the top 20 economies are NOT from the West!
;) Numbers don't lie and these are the Western numbers.

Never gamble! It's a horrible addiction! ;)

tolerant as the EU
??? Tolerant??? Europe has become a pushover! This isn't being tolerant. It's being a complete pushover!

--------------
I'll leave you with a profound statement vis-à-vis MORAL REASONING that is LOST on +99.99% of the population...regardless if they are Europeans, Americans, Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, Iranians, British, white, black, brown, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, short, tall, pretty, ugly, fat, skinny, etc., etc.

He who STEALS with his subject
WILL steal from his subjects.

Now, substituting STEALS with "invades, pillages, loots, enslaves, kidnaps, rapes, murders, and subjugates, hereinafter referred to as 'iplekrams''" would render the following statement:

He who iplekrams with his subjects
WILL iplekrams from his subjects.

Sooner or later...it WILL happen! ;)

Have a day as wonderful as your betting ability! smi(&%

Europe has become a pushover! This isn't being tolerant. It's being a complete pushover!
I wholeheartedly agree!

If we ALL agree that ALL of us have interests and nobody is morally superior, we can all just get along.
Well, yes. But Chinese children are taught to hate the US, not the other way around. You seem to act as if countries moral standing is unaffected by their leadership.

Numbers don't lie and these are the Western numbers.
GDP size does not equal power. The real power comes from cooperation as well. The US / UK / EU alliance would certainly decimate any single country. The rest of the world is way too divided.

I don't condone nor do I support ANYONE invading ANY country.
The problem is that that's kind of what we've been doing over the past hundreds of years wouldn't you say. It seems unrealistic. You can feel world tension increasing, at some point you have to pick a side. Yes, you can hide somewhere too, but at some point you will decide if something happens to people you care about.

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% Back to the Future? It's NOT even close
Processors, GPUs, medicine, AI.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and Dreamy
I'm glad everyone got to share their opinions on global geopolitics, identity politics, and other irrelevant topics in this thread about finding a place with low tax rates and low crime stats.

Clowns.

Locked the thread. Cleaning it up would require not only deleting posts but also editing individual posts that are half relevant to the topic. @banafinfodafuggiano if you want to raise the topic again in a new thread, I'll keep a closer eye on that thread and hand out warnings/bans faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.